Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vikas2131

SUNPHARMA(Weekly scale): Interesting scenario. Just closed above 50 weekly average. It is the third attempt in two years. This time interesting because of RSI structure!

MARICO (Weekly scale): Out of 57 bar consolidation. New high close. Expect sharp up move.

PNB: Good move on cards. A close above Rs. 91.25, will try to move toward gap area.

Maruti Flag pattern, RSI BO of falling wedge. Best RR opportunity on RSI retest of BO line & price near major support line.

pannet1

SUNPHARMA(Weekly scale): Interesting scenario. Just closed above 50 weekly average. It is the third attempt in two years. This time interesting because of RSI structure!

MARICO (Weekly scale): Out of 57 bar consolidation. New high close. Expect sharp up move.

PNB: Good move on cards. A close above Rs. 91.25, will try to move toward gap area.

Maruti Flag pattern, RSI BO of falling wedge. Best RR opportunity on RSI retest of BO line & price near major support line.

very nice vikas !

Mid of the "nifty trading" holiday update:

Hey guys! Hope you all are doing well!

I was putting my holiday to good use. Finally was able to join a gym but I fell sick due to season change and was off it for a brief while. Would be resuming that soon. Also, I had been studying different indicators with a bit more depth.

Been trading crude oil to see how the indicators behave (WITH A VERY SMALL AND LAUGHABLE CAPITAL SIZE ofcourse!) and I clocked 70 points in the last week alone with 4 good days and 1 off day with an average of around 12 points a day since the time I took break! Not bad actually but I would still be comfy trading smaller capital sizes only.

The break has been somewhat refreshing and I hope to soon get back to nifty/ bank nifty trading soon! :)

TraderGYO

Mid of the "nifty trading" holiday update:

Hey guys! Hope you all are doing well!

I was putting my holiday to good use. Finally was able to join a gym but I fell sick due to season change and was off it for a brief while. Would be resuming that soon. Also, I had been studying different indicators with a bit more depth.

Been trading crude oil to see how the indicators behave (WITH A VERY SMALL AND LAUGHABLE CAPITAL SIZE ofcourse!) and I clocked 70 points in the last week alone with 4 good days and 1 off day with an average of around 12 points a day since the time I took break! Not bad actually but I would still be comfy trading smaller capital sizes only.

The break has been somewhat refreshing and I hope to soon get back to nifty/ bank nifty trading soon! :)
Great to see you back.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
What happened.Nobody posting today ?
Not trading this week. System testing has happened for the last 3 months. Market also poised precariously.
Now Allocation of appropriate capital for Day/Swing/positional accounts for Equity and FNO also Commodities.
Writing the Trading plans(Entries,Exits,MM,Addins) for each of the trading systems. Probably will take another two weeks.
But am keeping an eye on this thread always.