Day Trading Stocks & Futures

pannet1

As usual you are impeccable. I will be thankful if you allow us to sit with you while you trade :D

(or)

atleast explain step by step on you decision making process and execution.

Done for the day .

I took small profits and come out of trades around 407.

jagankris

Smart_trade said:

SQUEEZE THE LAST DROP OF THE JUICE ........GO FOR THE KILL

This is one trading technique which I use very regularly and I wanted to share the same with all. At 2:40 -45 I was long in Nifty Futures and the market was looking strong. I had to take a decision whether to book some profits there or wait till the end.

We play on simple technique that find out which is a side which is trapped and how much are they under water. At 2:45 the weighted average of Nifty future was showing 5035-40 whereas NF was quoting at 5085....a clear gap of 40-45 points. This means that the market is heavy at the bottom or lots of trades have happened below 5035 ......and the longs are comfortable but shorts are now feeling the heat. They will come for covering their short positions......also at 3:10 the brokerages will square off all loosing positions which are not covered by margins. So here instead of booking profits add on every dip ......the bears are dieing to cover their short positions.

After 3:10-3:15 there is panic in bear camp.......the die-hard bears come to cover after 3:20 and it is adding fuel to the fire. We just have to watch market going up like a rocket.....last 20 min give us a very quick move up.......and we get best price when the bears say " damn.....cover at any price...." and that is where we liquidate our long position built up anticipating this to happen.........it is a fun to trade this move.......:)

Smart_trade

pannet1

It seems all our bearish predictions end in dismay sooner or later. this seems to be a chronic bull market. but after the FIIs have taken out their money, will the bears sustain it (for a longer period) .. that is the question.

i was told people with shit loads of cash are waiting to see a bearish bar .. to go long.

negative. i think fellas are counting money.

was able to figure out the break down correctly but chickened out early.

View attachment 25798

View attachment 25797

EDIT: SHORT TRADE
swaped jun 10800 CE with jul. It seems a OK day for me. so far.