Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Sir,every year Zerodha ask to submit ITR or last 6 months statement to continue trading F&O.Did you miss it?
I'm submitting from last 4yrs(joined Zerodha before 4yrs)
You're right, it's not a new thing. Zerodha already had this requirement for F&O trading for years, & maybe other brokers too. But one needn't submit ITR if one doesn't want to, even copies of the bank statement for the past 6 months are good enough, even if you only have a few thousand rupees in the account. In short, the NEW income-requirements that SEBI has proposed are probably not yet effective, so no need to worry as yet.

Shiv12345

My broker (Zerodha) is so nice ... They have not shared anything like this till now ....
Check your spam folder :D
Lekin sir 'Spam' folder toh clean kar diya maine ... My only question is that "how come nothing has happened in these four years?" How come Zerodha has not taken any action against me for not submitting any such documents?

(Wait ..... kuch kuch yaad aa toh raha hai... I guess I did submit something which I dont remember)

Been doing the same for years now... got nothing to do with sebi recent directive
I am also submitting it since last 2 years...Not new...I think this is not related to SEBI's new move...So wait & Watch:cool:
as We are submitting ITR from last few years,we have no prob further submitting ITR..

If Sebi restricting how much we should buy based on out ITR and our broker is putting a jammer based on that...
then ITR could be a total waste.How?
Say I have Income 4Lakhs as per ITR that means I wont be able to buy 4 lots(1L per lot).Thats the only prob we'd face.
May be switching 100% to Cash Market is the only solution..

Yes,Wait and Watch :watching:

vikas2131

as We are submitting ITR from last few years,we have no prob further submitting ITR..

If Sebi restricting how much we should buy based on out ITR and our broker is putting a jammer based on that...
then ITR could be a total waste.How?
Say I have Income 4Lakhs as per ITR that means I wont be able to buy 4 lots(1L per lot).Thats the only prob we'd face.
May be switching 100% to Cash Market is the only solution..

Yes,Wait and Watch :watching:
options will be used