Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vikas2131

चाचा Trump ऐ लुका छीपी बंद कर दो ।। या तो हमे माफ कर दो नही जमे तो साला पुरा ही साफ कर दो

।।। न तु चैन से जीने दे रहा हे !! ओर न मरने !!

From एक मासुम लाचार धायल Trader

Raj232

Good morning guys... Let's start the day .
I know Shiv is seeing the posts
Guys, In memory of Shiv bro.. I'll write one post on Human emotion... When there is a loss we fear.. when there is a profit .. we fear that we will lose the gains... simple example.. below
Got in at a good rate.. but exited quickly.. even though my target was at least Rs 144 to 164..
1522988411129.png

The price already touched Rs 144... but I got out much before... gained little less than Rs 4 and left out the remaining Rs 30 ... :(
Now I feel bad that I already missed the boat.. and so no more trading for the day.. lest I make bigger blunders.

This was for 120 (3 lots) .. if I stayed for 10- 15 mins more.. it would be addl profit of Rs 3600 !!!

Any ideas friends ??

nil.nik.9777

Good morning guys... Let's start the day .
I know Shiv is seeing the posts
Guys, In memory of Shiv bro.. I'll write one post on Human emotion... When there is a loss we fear.. when there is a profit .. we fear that we will lose the gains... simple example.. below
Got in at a good rate.. but exited quickly.. even though my target was at least Rs 144 to 164..
View attachment 24668
The price already touched Rs 144... but I got out much before... gained little less than Rs 4 and left out the remaining Rs 30 ... :(
Now I feel bad that I already missed the boat.. and so no more trading for the day.. lest I make bigger blunders.

This was for 120 (3 lots) .. if I stayed for 10- 15 mins more.. it would be addl profit of Rs 3600 !!!

Any ideas friends ??
I would have booked 2 lots and keep holding 1 lot with stop loss

Raj232

Trail sl...don't go for target...let market give what it wants to give you...
I fully agree to this statement if it comes to stocks or futures, but in case of options .. sideways movement can kill the option.. Option value keeps decreasing even in flat market... :)

Raj232

Normally i don't carry positions but Was carrying 2 lots of Tata steel shorts since yesterday as i was expecting small downside today which worked .. Exited today.
Fantastic.. keep it up.. any strategy which gave you hint of downside ??