Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Shiv12345

Re: Day trading Nifty & Stock Futures

And if u r bachelor, and plan for marriage and tell u r would be in laws that u r a trader, the. Well your bachelor party will never end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha Ha Ha!! Well yes ...

Sent from my HTC Desire 728 dual sim using Tapatalk

stock_mani

To all who got the pink slips- for Christ Sake don't make trading ur primary source of income. Get another job, u still can trade. I slog for 16 hours a day, including weekends at time - its hell. But nothing comes to a replacement for a 9 o 6 till you have 40-50 lakhs as trading capital to replace your 20 lakh PA 9 to 6. Don't take layoff as a blessing in disguise and aspire for a FT trader. You will ruin yourself.

Hi Tuna, just for knowledge.. suppose if you are trading with 40- 50 Lakhs then will you do with same style (means with naked future lots/ derivative segment ) or it will something else. As per my understanding you currently trade with 1 lot in NF/ Crude so risk is not big. I believe you understand my point :rofl:
20 Lakhs PA return with trading by 50 Lakhs capital & what about risk... :confused:

Last edited:

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Day trading Nifty & Stock Futures

Hain Ji ? Tuna trading with 1 Lot NF ? I am going to buy rat kill today and will mix with my milk. Well kidding

Bhai thats for the forum and newbies.

My Lot size on NF is much higher.

And my capital is not 40-50 lakhs, yet.

50% is cash segment (stocks) and MF and SIPs

Among rest 50% , 75% on NF, rest on crude.

NF return is consistent, but Crude outperform NF returns most of month in % term.

To all who got the pink slips- for Christ Sake don't make trading ur primary source of income. Get another job, u still can trade. I slog for 16 hours a day, including weekends at time - its hell. But nothing comes to a replacement for a 9 o 6 till you have 40-50 lakhs as trading capital to replace your 20 lakh PA 9 to 6. Don't take layoff as a blessing in disguise and aspire for a FT trader. You will ruin yourself.

16 hours a day :confused: yeh to meri kahani aapki jubani :)

Tuna

Hi Tuna, just for knowledge.. suppose if you are trading with 40- 50 Lakhs then will you do with same style (means with naked future lots/ derivative segment ) or it will something else. As per my understanding you currently trade with 1 lot in NF/ Crude so risk is not big. I believe you understand my point :rofl:
20 Lakhs PA return with trading by 50 Lakhs capital & what about risk... :confused:
And answer to the bold comment - Yes, but the ratio will remain same (1 Lot / 1 Lakh)

Tuna

Ravi bhai, yahi fark hey IT and medical main.

checkmate7

Jab on-site nahi mile to karna hi parega:) ... Extra money is always good to have in private jobs

Tuna

Mota paisa chapptein hain onsite body shopping. Karke, gud that Trump stopped this malpractice...

In my part of world day traders are called sattori or juari...(not me)

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk
:rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol: This is called Mayawati Syndrom !!

The folks who had to earn from IT onsite money already did it. Most of them are settled abroad. And who came back, secure their next 3-4 gen already.

Now can we think little deeper?

Who buys the real estate with that money? With whose money the shopping malls does business in IT cities like Bangalore Gurgaon, Hyd? Yes there are other job holder but IT is the big money spinner.

Indian private sector anyways in turmoil. Pharma is next target of Trump as the Pharma lobby in the western world are up in arms against cheaper Indian generic drugs.

Govt Job to bhul hi jao. Jo bhi bacha kucha hey all will get privatised

If you want your kid to be a trader - you don't have to bother for all these. But if you want them to have a good professional career, in India, broaden your view. When Pharma or IT goes down, the cascading effect will be on

1. Real estate
  2. Automobile
  3. Tourism
  4. Insurance (BC paisa nahi to kaeka insurance lena re)
  5. Banking ( 4-5 credit card, paisa nanaji denge?)
  6. Housing Loan (LoL, come cease my Home, I will get a cheaper one as my colleague will sell his soon)

... Aur likhu aage?

When one thread breaks, it will not stop here. The cascading effect will be in all the sectors. Day trader , Short karo maja lo in that case. Cash segment, portfolio sell kar dena.