Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
I am missing Nifty time. But Project ki timeline critical phase pe aa chuka hey. But soon I will be back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I am missing Nifty time. But Project ki timeline critical phase pe aa chuka hey. But soon I will be back

Tuna, I suppose you have Mac, so asking you, I am unable to run Fyres one on my Mac with parallels. Pi runs fine. Any idea?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Tuna

Day trading Nifty & Stock Futures

I dont use that, for screening I use TradersCockpit. Try MS Windows virtualisation on Mac , might work

vijkris

Learner and Follower

Tuna

Day trading Nifty & Stock Futures

Weird logic. :confused:

Indian business goes bust then no problem, but african business just turns into some profits, then scrip climbs 10%. :lol:

Trust me, ( May Uday and Majnu kidnap and punish me if I am lying) - last night I got the popup business alert from one of the famous Cartoon Network channel that Bharti Airtel posted big loss. The first thing that came to my mind - its time to go long on Airtel tomorrow morning. Anyways I did not, as I don't trade stocks in intra anymore. I dint even observe the price, I have forgotten. Later in the evening I see this on TJ how airtel rallied and now analysts are giving rational.

Classic example - Reason for a move always follows after the move in price @ market.

Why the fk anyone look for reason? Because that is how we take decisions. Thats how market kill us, as it did to those who shorted; reason was - Bharti posted poor results.

Weird logic. :confused:

Indian business goes bust then no problem, but african business just turns into some profits, then scrip climbs 10%. :lol:
The same logic that applies to TaMo and JLR :)

wabuf

Where is "here" dear ?
vijay bro .. if i tell this my college friends will zero me in here on TJ..

I know some 2-3 collegemates here on TJ .. but dont know their ID's

ALL antonymous, :D

ap*

Did the unthinkable and went long via nifty 9400 ce. Looks like there's more to go before this party comes to an end.
Booked half n now will wait for 9470 on spot. Close the rest there and give the market a small break. Hope it goes there before the weekend. Not to comfortable carrying positions over the weekend.

Tuna Bhai. Missing your posts. Hope your done with work and back soon. Being bullish is getting boring here :lol: .

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Easy intraday money for bears at the top..
Almost,catch the top..:) There was easy money bcoz 23000 CE highest OI. Bulls faces huge resistance there as expected..
What I did, what I loved most.. Waiting for last few days.. bought 23000PE near the top. 3 times profit booked with huge lot sized..bcoz SL was very low.. Finally took the revenge from bulls...waiting for last 1 month.. :lol: