Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
True indeed, have to see how it behaves at BO else failure can be viable trading setup.
Food for thought, I have no clue how to trade the Megaphone pattern. Assuming that the failure is at the top which is roughly at about Rs 240.That means one has to wait for the price to move 36% from here to know if it fails or breaksout. Why not buy it now and sell when it at 240 and wait for breakoput meanwhile pocketing 36 % gain.

An alternate way of looking at the chart. Rising upward channel and a double top resistance near 203 - 211. which translates to 15%. Still an upside of 15% is there.Ofcourse if assuming one is planning to buy. I may be completely wrong here.

1596378026426.png

Looks like Marcellus has followed Stda's advice. They have dropped ITC and added HDFLife in their CCP portfolio.

https://marcellus.in/newsletter/con...-of-lethargy-tests-in-consistent-compounding/
ha ha ha....I am too small for Marcellus for them to even take notice.......they have some over Rs 2000 Crores under management so they are too big ,I just manage my own money and happy doing that ......but you are right...I was not very bullish on ITC and I have added HDFC Life to my portfolio much before they did.....and I have posted my views in this thread many times .May be I was just lucky to identify these scrips ( like Bajaj Finance much below Rs 1000) much earlier.

Smart_trade

;D , i anticipate 21500. but who knows, thats why a low priced option. if it fails it is a small loss. then again as usual my entry timing always gets screwed. i could have gotten 22000pe at that price if i had waited
kharikumaar ji,
How did you read ,more activity at 21500 means ?

ls it more OI at 21500 CE/PE in comparison with other strike prices OR
ls it more Change in OI at 21500 CE/PE in comparison with other strike prices OR any thing else ?...
Thanks in advance..

kharikumaar

kharikumaar ji,
How did you read ,more activity at 21500 means ?

ls it more OI at 21500 CE/PE in comparison with other strike prices OR
ls it more Change in OI at 21500 CE/PE in comparison with other strike prices OR any thing else ?...
Thanks in advance..
in this thread itself @sanju005ind has collated all the things i had explained about my way of trading. i don't know how to search for it but you can find it in sanjus postings