Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Franklin Templeton had sidepocketed the doubtful funds which were due from Vodaphone-Idea......they received full amount with interest from the company and FT paid the full sidepocketed amount last week with the profit accrued on it.......relief for the investors......so far we have heard Fayde me ghata...this is a case of ghate me fayda.....:D

Smart_trade

Last edited:

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Franklin Templeton had sidepocketed the doubtful funds which were due from Vodaphone-Idea......they received full amount with interest from the company and FT paid the full sidepocketed amount last week with the profit accrued on it.......relief for the investors......so far we have heard Fayde me ghata...this is a case of ghate me fayda.....:D

Smart_trade
Technically it's loss. all this liquidity could have been deployed during march fall, with potential of 20-50% gain!. So loss of opportunity needs to be considered as well (based on individuals stock selection)

Technically it's loss. all this liquidity could have been deployed during march fall, with potential of 20-50% gain!. So loss of opportunity needs to be considered as well (based on individuals stock selection)
I wonder how many "deployed " the funds in March fall as most were waiting for 6000 on nifty and remaining away from "catching the falling dagger".....but this amount was almost sunk....so I always look at it positively that the money came back with profit......March fall deployement ke liye alag rupiya tha na......investor always keeps some money in fixed income as a part of his asset allocation......

You may consider it as " technically loss"........I consider it as money came back with interest......different ways of looking at things.......

sridhga

I wonder how many "deployed " the funds in March fall as most were waiting for 6000 on nifty and remaining away from "catching the falling dagger".....but this amount was almost sunk....so I always look at it positively that the money came back with profit......March fall deployement ke liye alag rupiya tha na......investor always keeps some money in fixed income......

You may consider it as " technically loss"........I consider it as money came back with interest......

I deploy into long term investments whenever, I have surplus fund irrespective of where Nifty is. And that included March and April.
I use a different brokerage account for investments as compared to my trading account.
Having acquired Bata for Rs. 80, HUL for 125 etc, (some samples) ,these dips do not make much of a difference to me. I do not wait for, or bother about the dips. Have surplus? Pour into the market.

Last edited:

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I wonder how many "deployed " the funds in March fall as most were waiting for 6000 on nifty and remaining away from "catching the falling dagger".....but this amount was almost sunk....so I always look at it positively that the money came back with profit......March fall deployement ke liye alag rupiya tha na......investor always keeps some money in fixed income as a part of his asset allocation......

You may consider it as " technically loss"........I consider it as money came back with interest......different ways of looking at things.......
as par zerodha lakhs of new account created during the fall, so I guess many deployed Rs and not select few as one would assume :)

sridhga

as par zerodha lakhs of new account created during the fall, so I guess many deployed Rs and not select few as one would assume :)

I thought of opening another Zerodha account in my wife's name. Those fellows took Rs. 300 online and are not working on it since March.
My wife already uses Tata Securities account for investment purpose. That is why we are not chasing them enough.

Number of new accounts dont tell you how many deployed money for investing...these could be Rs 5000-20000 trading accounts .....lock down hai , ghar baithe hain.....so try trading..... and no one knows how many made money on these new accounts opened.....and these guys opening new accounts dont invest in debt funds......

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Number of new accounts dont tell you how many deployed money for investing...these could be Rs 5000-20000 trading accounts .....lock down hai , ghar baithe hain.....so try trading..... and no one knows how many made money on these new accounts opened.....and these guys opening new accounts dont invest in debt funds......
AVG acct size is 80,000 as par zerodha and almost all are for investing

this new found liquidity is reason for market's upward movement.

Nikhil Kamath, co-founder and chief investment officer of Zerodha, said the average age of these new retail investors has dropped to 30 and the average ticket size to about ₹80,000.
"Retail investors, after a long time, seem to have come into the markets after a crash, buying large-cap bluechip equity amidst the fall in between 8000-9000 Nifty and are seeing substantial returns. This is a big positive for the ecosystem overall and could lead to increased participation from retail in the days to come," Kamath told Livemint.

AVG acct size is 80,000 as par zerodha and almost all are for investing

this new found liquidity is reason for market's upward movement.
Bhai I am happy that the money has come back......I had extra money to deploy in March fall...so I am happy and I cannot insist that you should be happy too......you keep your technical unhappiness with you......your ways of thinking.....