Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kharikumaar

Had bought reliance puts last night. Didn’t moved much so exited with small profit.

Question could be, who booked profit from their holdings yday
i had booked my puts yesterday,
i usually take position based on my reading, right or wrong i diligently follow it. i lose some i gain some. just before closing i picked 5 lots of 21900 pe at 218, sold today at 380. took another sell today later on and covered again. decent profits. will try and keep off market for now. :D

usually fail and give back part of profit. but then that's the way the cookie crumbles,like they say

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
i had booked my puts yesterday,
i usually take position based on my reading, right or wrong i diligently follow it. i lose some i gain some. just before closing i picked 5 lots of 21900 pe at 218, sold today at 380. took another sell today later on and covered again. decent profits. will try and keep off market for now. :D

usually fail and give back part of profit. but then that's the way the cookie crumbles,like they say
My reading said ril will cool off today as it went up in anticipation of 15th july AGM. It did, but not for my liking, so sold off instead of waiting few more days. If it had gone to 1900 levels would have held puts.

kharikumaar

My reading said ril will cool off today as it went up in anticipation of 15th july AGM. It did, but not for my liking, so sold off instead of waiting few more days. If it had gone to 1900 levels would have held puts.
not very successful in analysing stocks so i usually stay clear of them.

i had bought 21800pe today at 335 and sold at 415. it jumped up another 120 rs in 5 minutes after i sold it :D

not very successful in analysing stocks so i usually stay clear of them.

i had bought 21800pe today at 335 and sold at 415. it jumped up another 120 rs in 5 minutes after i sold it :D
BN options are very interesting..jumped 50 rs while I was keying the price..it think some 5 seconds..

kharikumaar

I had recently downloaded an excel file for Nifty / Banknifty OI analysis . it is decent, and working. Though I am not all that adept at tech stuff I was experimenting with it for some time with google help and have managed to get it to extract the Option Chain for the listed derivative stocks also and to display its lot size etc. It works for most of the stocks , there are some glitches which i dont know how to rectify.
Anyway it works fine and if anyone wants it please ask. I am not sure it i am allowed to post it in the forum.

If someone can iron out the glitches it will be wonderful