Day Trading Stocks & Futures

May never be possible my friend. If one is in search of those candles and identifying patterns with perfection, his search may remain eternal.
I have been reading ninja bhai's trading methods in this forum for long.. although not 100% but most of his trades are in correct direction..I think he takes multiple top up trades on a day depending on the way he sees the chart..the accuracy of his shots is high because he uses confirmation from more than one method..

In 2nd setup, both indices got into sync whereas in the 1st, BN was like a lost lamb :)
sync'd indices give clear picture.
When nifty fallen from ATH it fell only 40% whereas BN fallen 50%...in a recovery nifty crossed 65% in upside whereas BN not even crossed 40%...

So it will remainb as lost lamb ...

travi

When nifty fallen from ATH it fell only 40% whereas BN fallen 50%...in a recovery nifty crossed 65% in upside whereas BN not even crossed 40%...

So it will remainb as lost lamb ...
context was a bit different bcos it was related to the TD sequential count but in mkt crash scenarios financials become highest risk assets.
The TD sys is a dynamic one, so it doesn't really fix itself with hard values maybe like retracement or even conventional indicators etc
That is why we can compare the TD seq counts on both.

Also, if you see NS, it has been single handedly skewed by RIL so in % or points terms the other 49 wouldn't have collectively risen that much. so better way to would be to compare the return of 49 stocks vs the BN index. ( BN is hdfcbank=50%.)

now putting both scenarios side by side, we can see that the TD count hasn't been affected by the above skew.

Last edited:
I have been reading ninja bhai's trading methods in this forum for long.. although not 100% but most of his trades are in correct direction..I think he takes multiple top up trades on a day depending on the way he sees the chart..the accuracy of his shots is high because he uses confirmation from more than one method..
who is ninja bhai..?

sridhga

context was a bit different bcos it was related to the TD sequential count but in mkt crash scenarios financials become highest risk assets.
The TD sys is a dynamic one, so it doesn't really fix itself with hard values maybe like retracement or even conventional indicators etc

Also, if you see NS, it has been single handedly skewed by RIL so in % or points terms the other 49 wouldn't have collectively risen that much. so better way to would be to compare the return of 49 stocks vs the BN index. ( BN is hdfcbank=50%.)

now putting both scenarios side by side, we can see that the TD count hasn't been affected by the above skew.

I somehow do not feel such an adjustment is needed. This adjustment should show the true picture of the market for an academic discussion. But when he invested in Nifty as well as in Bank Nifty, he invested in them with all their flaws and he would be carrying them with all those flaws built in.

travi

I somehow do not feel such an adjustment is needed. This adjustment should show the true picture of the market for an academic discussion. But when he invested in Nifty as well as in Bank Nifty, he invested in them with all their flaws and he would be carrying them with all those flaws built in.
two things went in different ways.
Technically, NS and BN are two different indices and there can only be a lead/lag comparison at best.
But by any system, they can be in overbought / oversold zones.
The TD system is dynamic is what i was explaining and it adjusts for this. In the last many years, BN was leading NS, yet they had counts in sync very often.

But by head-on comparison, BN returns were far higher in 2017-2019. This time around fall is harder. Call it beta or anything, but from TD sys counting as a follower of it, i've been able to compare them well.
that's all i meant in terms of lost lamb bcos in the 1st TD setup both were very different. ( one needs to understand the TD system to maybe get my words in the right context )

sridhga

Let us look at this from another perspective. Do you think one would have benefited more if one traded RIL and Hdfcbank instead of Nifty and Bank Nifty? Are other shares in the indices contributing more as friction rather than as tailwind?