Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vikas2131

For just ₹ 44 crore , govt have given the contract to a Chinese Company. While we as consumers of FMCGs are being advised by none other than the PM to Buy Local-Support Local even if it’s slightly on the higher side

AtmaNirbharBharat - :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::DD

STEC bags Rs 1,126 crore civil contract package 4 of Delhi-Meerut RRTS line

https://www.urbantransportnews.com/...contract-package-4-of-delhi-meerut-rrts-line/
China is busy encircling us with pak , nepal and srilanka and trying to occupy our territory yet govt is busy handing out contracts to them .

If this attract any attention and reaches to tv debates , some babus would be blamed.

In general, ppl who are unable/incapable of changing laws/rules blame babus.

aaru

A li'l off track.. but my hands pain a lot( from the shoulder to the elbow joint).. esp the one we use mouse with.. elbow rest.. D3 nothing seems to be working enuf.. anyone anything..

sridhga

A li'l off track.. but my hands pain a lot( from the shoulder to the elbow joint).. esp the one we use mouse with.. elbow rest.. D3 nothing seems to be working enuf.. anyone anything..
check seating position height and arm rest height vs. table height.
Do arm elbow excecises. In Yoga classes they teach something called sookshma yoga for hands and elbows neck etc.

Non-doctor advice. It seems to be radiating from the shoulder down to the elbow. Maybe it originates in the neck because it is leaned forward. Try moving the chair to the right off-center, closer to the mouse. See if it helps temporarily.
Doctor doctor bahut ho gaya. Back to trading :)

Last edited: