Day Trading Stocks & Futures

There is a company by the name Geeken, although it's not on Amazon they have excellent office chairs and furniture.
They have dealerships in most major cities, I bought one of their chairs almost 10years ago for my OPD, it's still doing great, at that time it was around 8.5K, is still there on their website, I got it shipped from Delhi.
I am sure they will ship those from any of nearby dealership close to your city of residence. At that time I also got some home furniture and glass tables.
https://geeken.in/product/gp-138-a/

Vivek
Very useful share Sir. Looks stylish and way better than which are listed in az/fcart.
Hope it is comfortable too.
Current price is 11000 for swivel tilt & 12000 for torsion bar mechanism

Just make sure it doesn't hurt your back. The problem with the locally made stuff is that it is all jugaad based. They have absolutely shoddy quality standards and they just make stuff to sell them and make a quick buck. They do not bother anything at about the ergonomics and try to pass it off at uber cheap rates. These brands like Godrej and Corsair on the other hand are scientifically made and use proper ergonomic principles.

Do not go for a chair just because it looks stylish. I have seen many many people fall in that trap and buy something that turned out to be eventually super clumsy. Looks matter for 0 in this regard.

You may eventually buy a chair that undercuts your cost by lets say half or even more, but it has the potential to really screw with your back. You do not want that to happen because the ramifications are even worse in the medium to longer term. One can end with a shooting lower back ache and stuff.

If everything fails, go for a humble Nilkamal plastic chair. I had that for a very long time. It is well designed keeping in view all the ergonomics and won't cost you the Earth and the Heaven! :)

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Very useful share Sir. Looks stylish and way better than which are listed in az/fcart.
Hope it is comfortable too.
Current price is 11000 for swivel tilt & 12000 for torsion bar mechanism
Yes it's comfortable.
When I bought this, I used to have backache from my earlier chair, that disappeared after I changed to this.

Vivek

Buy any chair with broad seat, remove the hand rests (yep remove completely)

Then sit on the chair in sukhaasan (सुखासन) you will never get any back pain there after

Well Traders can do it, but am afraid doctors cannot do this in OPD :)

Maybe you can try it with your old chair first

Then sit on the chair in sukhaasan (सुखासन) you will never get any back pain there after

I endorse this completely. A doctor also advised this.

Subhadip

Just make sure it doesn't hurt your back. The problem with the locally made stuff is that it is all jugaad based. They have absolutely shoddy quality standards and they just make stuff to sell them and make a quick buck. They do not bother anything at about the ergonomics and try to pass it off at uber cheap rates. These brands like Godrej and Corsair on the other hand are scientifically made and use proper ergonomic principles.

Do not go for a chair just because it looks stylish. I have seen many many people fall in that trap and buy something that turned out to be eventually super clumsy. Looks matter for 0 in this regard.

You may eventually buy a chair that undercuts your cost by lets say half or even more, but it has the potential to really screw with your back. You do not want that to happen because the ramifications are even worse in the medium to longer term. One can end with a shooting lower back ache and stuff.

If everything fails, go for a humble Nilkamal plastic chair. I had that for a very long time. It is well designed keeping in view all the ergonomics and won't cost you the Earth and the Heaven! :)
well my dear friend.. thanks..
Being doctor & having nurturing lower back pain from 2016.... experience with chairs are not so good.

Used one customised Wooden chair till date, but want to change it..
so search is on..

Subhadip

this is new idea..lets see..

well my dear friend.. thanks..
Being doctor & having nurturing lower back pain from 2016.... experience with chairs are not so good.

Used one customised Wooden chair till date, but want to change it..
so search is on..
Hope it subsides down quickly sir!