Day Trading Stocks & Futures

pannet1

If MAY monthly closing is below 8580, then monthly also becoming bearish...
again not aiming at you. these questions came:

-- is the month closing red because it is bearish (or) because it is bearish it is closing red. i will better this ...
-- the trend starts from the shortest timeframe and then transmits to the higher time frame (or) the higher time frame trend finally gets to the lower time frame

again not aiming at you. these questions came:

-- is the month closing red because it is bearish (or) because it is bearish it is closing red. i will better this ...
-- the trend starts from the shortest timeframe and then transmits to the higher time frame (or) the higher time frame trend finally gets to the lower time frame
If its just closing red, we are already in red , why should i mention about 9580?

pannet1

Over a period of time, I came to believe that the operator is just an imaginary person who does not really exist. (Atleast in the case of large caps and index). Maybe, Mr. Market is the operator?
It is Mr. Cs brain child and you expect fairness in this game. Rules are for us, while he and his nexus (still) could have devious ways to take our money.

the exchange server software should be made open source. i could just add a piece of code to give priority to my order or simply co-location itself is unfair.

Even in the U.S it is unfair for many years. Just use the same logic in India and pretty much you are done.

pannet1

It is Mr. Cs brain child and you expect fairness in this game. Rules are for us, while he and his nexus (still) could have devious ways to take our money.

the exchange server software should be made open source. i could just add a piece of code to give priority to my order or simply co-location itself is unfair.

Even in the U.S it is unfair for many years. Just use the same logic in India and pretty much you are done.
Brad Katsuyama and Michael Lewis covered everything

travi

Over a period of time, I came to believe that the operator is just an imaginary person who does not really exist. (Atleast in the case of large caps and index). Maybe, Mr. Market is the operator?
Yes, you will see this term used by me only with TR bhai as it is part of this thread's flow :DD
Operator is like the fabric in the Matrix World in this thread :p

Many have pointed this out, and i clarify the same each time. ( otherwise SL hunting, operators and many such ideas are fallacies )
In some quote driven, mkt maker type, other private mkts they do exist but lets stick to our broad exchanges.

sridhga

I don't completely disagree with you. But, you see, heavy short positions are built up in the index options at specific price points and people call them pain points. Short positions in large numbers if that suggests operators, they pretty often get swept like an ocean wave that sweeps the sand on the beach.(on expiry days). So all those sellers are surely not operators. Then how do these operator guys exist without leaving a trace of their foot marks?

Insider trading of course exists. That is the non-sense that is labelled as "Buy on rumor and sell on news."