Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Please do! :D The guillotine is waiting
I already said, GS can bark as much as it wants. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
unless for those article wala's painting GS along with the gods :DD

Economy will suffer/is suffereing so what is their point. These are cycles but they will always say this the end of the planet.
They should have guts to say NS will go to 1k :p

afin

Mechanical Trader
Hey, I am back. Electricity has been restored an hour ago (after ~81 hours). Mobile network is now working. Broadband is yet to get restored.

Thanks for everyone's best wishes. :couchpotato:
Saw there was widespread damage. Good to see a positive message from you! :)

Raj232

Hey, I am back. Electricity has been restored an hour ago (after ~81 hours). Mobile network is now working. Broadband is yet to get restored.

Thanks for everyone's best wishes. :couchpotato:
81 hours is not less, (over 3 days) .. but good to see things getting back to normal. With lockdowns not over, and then Amphan comes along..
no place to run, no place to hide !!.

But all is well that ends well .. . Keep it up !!

Raj232

The problem is more deep rooted that what appears. Reference: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/22/cor...t.html?__source=sharebar|twitter&par=sharebar

Goldman Sachs gives India’s growth forecast a ‘gigantic downgrade’
These downgrades are all politicall driven . I recollect many US credit rating agencies downgrading India to drop the stock market. But they never give any upgrade on time. So it is "Best" to avoid these guys's rating.
I recollect that their "AAA" (triple A) ratings were reduced to "JUNK" status overnight in the 2008 crisis in the USA... so less said the better.