Day Trading Stocks & Futures

iwillwin

Hard SL lagaya tha ya mind SL.
sl lagaya nahin tha after entry...that's why had to exit with loss...
recovered with icicibank long...
now not willing to risk more....emotions at play...my quantity is 1-2 lot for index and 1 lot for stocks so took a while in keeping stop....and green dande ne barbaad kar diya...
8 lac trading capital

vikas2131

sl lagaya nahin tha after entry...that's why had to exit with loss...
recovered with icicibank long...
now not willing to risk more....emotions at play...my quantity is 1-2 lot for index and 1 lot for stocks so took a while in keeping stop....and green dande ne barbaad kar diya...
8 lac trading capital
You missed couple of zeros :p

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
This RED, ORANGE, GREEN picture is changing constantly, what is red today maybe orange tomorrow and green after that.
Some of the epidemics of recent times are :
18. H1N1 Swine Flu pandemic: 2009-2010
19. West African Ebola epidemic: 2014-2016
20. Zika Virus epidemic: 2015-present day

Most of these were not effective in spreading...

https://www.livescience.com/worst-epidemics-and-pandemics-in-history.html

In the current epidemic/pandemic most are pushing for a pharma company Gilead LifeSciences where many US politicians have vested interest.

So far in India; Tamil Nadu has reported that 98% of the cases are Asymptomatic i.e. you wont even know that the disease has come (and gone). That means there is really nothing to worry about (unless you have heart/liver/diabetes/kidney/other ailments)

Another global money making racket for vaccines, etc.
Don’t we have to worry about Asymptotic cases? As they won’t know they have virus and could pass it on to unsuspecting elderly or high risk people?

Not a doctor so don’t understand much terminology. Just a genuine query.