Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Compared to the previous day, although the absolute numbers are rising, the rate of rise is falling offering some hope of the flattening of the curve.
1 Apr 24.39%
2 Apr 26.26613704%
3 Apr 22.21785293%
4 Apr 18.11454311%
5 Apr 16.83464996%
6 Apr 11.40125903%
7 Apr 11.99246547%
Yesterday 8th April the rate of increase over the previous day showed a further decline. It came at 10.55%

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
What I like about Saurabh Mukherjea is he talks on facts and data ...not on hope,prayer,wishes etc....no wonder he has more than 2000 investors in his PMS and over 1000 Cr AUM and it is increasing in this downmove .....

Smart_trade
Any chance we get to know about his little champs portfolio stocks?

Vivek

Actually i am worried bec i am not seeing any but i am hoping for the best that they do come up with a reasonable plan.
There is a clear plan of action, Shekhar Gupta (definitely not a BJP fan) reported it 2 days back
Based on "Bhilwara model of containment"

How far it is going to be effective, is another matter

Now in a country filled-up with many different kinds of fools / tools . . .

Someone was complaining on Whatsapp group, about how the police did not allow him to
take his car in the wholesale fruits market, he had gone there to buy a box of mangoes . . .

He is a Bank executive . . . Pada-likha murakh insan hai, :rolleyes:

MSN1979

can anyone share vix , i am out so cant see

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
What I like about Saurabh Mukherjea is he talks on facts and data ...not on hope,prayer,wishes etc....no wonder he has more than 2000 investors in his PMS and over 1000 Cr AUM and it is increasing in this downmove .....

Smart_trade
In in interview yesterday he mentioned that that many investors(HNI) are not able to open accounts since there is a need to put physical signatures on the documents and because of the lockdown they are not able to.