Day Trading Stocks & Futures

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Now I know why suddenly all corporate are donating huge money to pretty much opaque and newly created trust PM-Cares.

The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has said that donations made by companies to the PM CARES Fund will be considered as expenditure on corporate social responsibility (CSR).

The decision comes days after the government decided to include corporates' spending on checking coronavirus as part of CSR.

The corporate social responsibility rules make it mandatory for large Indian firms to set aside at least 2 per cent of their average net profit for socially responsible expenditures.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
very unfortunate. This is the reason, I don't donate to govt funds... money doesn't get spent to right place. instead donate it to local NGOs which are actually doing work.

With 3800 Crore already sitting in PM National Relief Fund what did govt did to help medical staffs ?? Now one of the AIIMS is deducting staff salary for new PM Cares fund ?? We should be increasing their pay not deducting it.

palced buy at 8622... lets see.. or wil carry forward ..anyway lot of cash positions..this wil act as hedge.
Buy or sell...??

I am not saying that one can't earn from individual Contra trades..
But log those trades and you will find your answer within few attempts..

mohan.sic

wht a move shorted at 8669 and its -30 points with a minute...
palced buy at 8622... lets see.. or wil carry forward ..anyway lot of cash positions..this wil act as hedge.
Buy or sell...??

I am not saying that one can't earn from individual Contra trades..
But log those trades and you will find your answer within few attempts..
8622 was buy after selling at 8669 ... dint get what u r saying...

edit: that was -30 means into loss of 30 ponts after shorting...and then got lcukly to book +45

travi

DIIs might soon run out of ammunition on D-Street: Gautam Chhaochharia
FII selling in India reflects broadbased passive selling, says the Head of India Research at UBS.

As per our earnings framework, multiples framework, our base case for Nifty is 10,000 for March, 2021, and downside case is 6,000 and upside case 11,600. So the risk-reward may appear attractive here at these levels, but the big presumption here is how coronavirus pans out in India and globally, and that is something which we must remember.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-gautam-chhaochharia/articleshow/74912415.cms

TP bhai, Corona isn't air borne :) its high density 400 micron so disperses through respiratory droplets in limited radius of a couple of mtrs.
I was waiting for someone to point out those things.

But the pollution doesn't stop life, as does corona. I would rather have pollution + individual freedom. Anyway, this is a temporary respite, till corona subsides.