Day Trading Stocks & Futures

sl uda Gaya, due to very high volatility how does one wait for candle close in nifty
difficult if looking for candle close for entry. facing the same problem in terms of sl.
if one has the stgy where entry/sl and tgt are predetermined before price coming to entry thn you can be more confident

Is China hiding COVID-19 death toll? 21 million cell phones disappeared, why?
  • 21 million cell phone accounts in China were cancelled after coronavirus
  • 840,000 landlines were closed in China
  • This sudden drop suggests a very high Coronavirus death toll
Since the outbreak of Novel Coronavirus which emerged in China's Wuhan, the pandemic has killed 15,374 people globally and infected 351,731 individuals. Recently the death toll in Italy surpassed the initial epicentre of the outbreak in China, where officially 3,153 people have died due to the COVID-19.

But recently Beijing authorities announced on March 19 that more than 21 million cell phone accounts were cancelled while in past three months 840,000 landlines were closed in China, which gives an idea that probably these closed numbers belonged to the people who died due to the disease.
https://www.ibtimes.sg/china-hiding-covid-19-death-toll-21-million-cell-phones-disappeared-why-41580
yes,
I read similar news some 1 week back, though with lower numbers, for mobiles (some 8 million numbers, if I remember correctly)

XRAY27

sl uda Gaya, due to very high volatility how does one wait for candle close in nifty
i'm following event patterns logic( Thomas Bulkowski) for this high vix environment ,high vix will bring high volatility and news flows pour in...bottom line less number of trade per series in intra ..swing i moved towards options ,intra usual qty was divided in to previous system and this one.

This event mechanics is specific when indexes nose dives and forms a low freeze in that environment i found this useful ,every traders have there own understanding..as usual its a not universal solution ,just presenting my way ,tough times to trade

Last edited: