Day Trading Stocks & Futures

the link has circuit details of index not future looks like

View attachment 40765
The circuit filter given for NF is indicative. Trading does not halt when that limit is touched. Trading is halted only when the index (spot) breaches the circuit. That is why we can see that when trading was halted, NS had touched 10% but NF had touched around 11% or slightly more.

Does anyone know how editing of a post, helps one to abuse a member.
Turning 'my friend' (edit that post) to a foe (abuse him) and then edit that post too, to a simple post,
to a Black Monday :DD

aur yeh sab kara gaya, raat ke andhere mein (as per IST) :DD

jyotixxx

Does anyone know how editing of a post, helps one to abuse a member.
Turning 'my friend' (edit that post) to a foe (abuse him) and then edit that post too, to a simple post,
to a Black Monday :DD

aur yeh sab kara gaya, raat ke andhere mein (as per IST) :DD
I noticed the original post and a**s word too. But I chose to ignore! I think editing a post should be locked after an hour max. Seems it's an forum issue.

checkmate7

Don't know What will happen tomorrow. Mostly LC in Indian market. FM , RBI needs to do something
:mad:
Did you take any long position on that Friday bounce or when Nifty was 11k-12k you were dip buyer??

I noticed the original post and a**s word too. But I chose to ignore! I think editing a post should be locked after an hour max. Seems it's an forum issue.
and you were taking his side, (language issue etc etc) and then ignored his abuse. Thats the real problem.