Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Great time to build portfolios .This is the reason we have to book profits regularly so that the liquidity created by profit booking can be deployed in situations like today...

ST
Hi Sir ,

Do you have any tips for the same. I am trying to analyze the market but I am unable to do so. It does not make any sense to me and I feel lost on how to analyze and go forward. I was initially interested only for intraday trading, but right now my funds are stuck in a loss position so I stopped investing and I am waiting the for the loss to become profit.

Any advice from anyone is welcome , because I would really like to know how to make an advantage of the situation instead of messing it up further.

I have my buy list ready for situations like today...I had booked profits in Bajaj Finance ,Abbott,Divi's Lab and I am deploying the same money now.But can the market go down 500 points more ? yes they can so keep some liquidity in reserve.

Where to buy is left to each investor and I cannot pinpoint the lowest point in this fall...that is why I am buying in small lots.

ST

Portfolio buying,SBI Cards issue.....too much money will be needed in next few days......

Any ideas for SBI Cards how much qty to apply etc from IPO experts ??I qualify as retail and shareholder both catagory.....will be applying on 2 accounts in the family.

Smart_trade

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Portfolio buying,SBI Cards issue.....too much money will be needed in next few days......

Any ideas for SBI Cards how much qty to apply etc from IPO experts ??I qualify as retail and shareholder both catagory.....will be applying on 2 accounts in the family.

Smart_trade
I think in shareholder category you can apply any number... (max limit of 10%)