Day Trading Stocks & Futures

What is John bhai's view on the impending crash of banknifty?
There is no change in my view on crash but its getting delayed due to the subwaves in the upmovement. Even i had stated my upmovement levels in my previous posts. The rally that we had was exhaustion rally in my view which means that we are there right on top of crash.
Banknifty -Just an update. so far there is no change in count. and Channel is not yet broken.
View attachment 38817
Earlier I was expecting 31880-980 zone. so far today it has made a high of 31811. More chances of it being achieved though I am keenly looking forward to the reversal signal. Any break of channel should be considered as reversal started and be ready for the reccord slide. Personally I wont be convinced with the word fall. Because based on my analysis it supposed to be a crash.

Last edited:
There is no change in my view on crash but its getting delayed due to the subwaves in the upmovement. Even i had stated my upmovement levels in my previous posts. The rally that we had was exhaustion rally in my view which means that we are there right on top of crash.

Earlier I was expecting 31880-980 zone. so far today it has made a high of 31811. More chances of it being achieved though I am keenly looking forward to the reversal signal. Any break of channel should be considered as reversal started and be ready for the reccord slide. Personally I wont be convinced with the word fall. Because based on my analysis it supposed to be a crash.
hi...please share the chart you are referring..

hi...please share the chart you are referring..
Hi you should be able to get it from my previous post. If you cant see it in my previous post then let me know i will post it for you

Last edited: