Day Trading Stocks & Futures

XRAY27

@XRAY27 , here the discussion was political, the other person made personal comments, you are quoting"quotes", no problem.

The other day that that arseh*** Dan abused me for no reason, there was no discussion going on between me and him, but the 'decent' people of this forum maintained 'strategic restraint'....
I didn't need anybody's support that day, nor does ST sir needs any....but
It's good to have some spine..... which is good for ones ownself even out of this trading world....
No body will come to rescue ,even your response was not fair with me still i kept my restraint some days back , if i drag i don't know that is stored for me , at last posts may be removed or served warning for both ,many are in TJ with acute sense ,they show there face with the topic they like one of that is political..which was refrained few days back ..but now it started...which only resulted in personal attack,abuse etc...people are out of proportion and they don't see if person is ST or XT..., restrain and sticking to forum rules also needs lot of spine and courage ..which i do have..

Two things i have learnt from ST da !!!

Don't indulge your self in topics that is irrelevant or if does not add value and don't drag any issue

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
No body will come to rescue ,even your response was not fair with me still i kept my restraint some days back , if i drag i don't know that is stored for me , at last posts may be removed or served warning for both ,many are in TJ with acute sense ,they show there face with the topic they like one of that is political..which was refrained few days back ..but now it started...which only resulted in personal attack,abuse etc...people are out of proportion and they don't see if person is ST or XT..., restrain and sticking to forum rules also needs lot of spine and courage ..which i do have..

Two things i have learnt from ST da !!!

Don't indulge your self in topics that is irrelevant or if does not add value and don't drag any issue
I don't need you to 'rescue' me...be clear on that, but I don't like hypocrisy.
When did I abuse you?
If it's me questioning you psy drill etc., That's abuse?
When you discredit every other system including Pivot, sequential and investing... and say only mechanical system works, that's humility?

Even when I was about 2months in this forum, I confronted your friend 'Somatung' (his name then) for his uncharitable posts.
Boss, my life doesn't depend on trading or investing, so I try to see things in right perspective.....
Thats positively the end of discussion for me.

Vivek

XRAY27

I don't need you to 'rescue' me...be clear on that, but I don't like hypocrisy.
When did I abuse you?
If it's me questioning you psy drill etc., That's abuse?
When you discredit every other system including Pivot, sequential and investing... and say only mechanical system works, that's humility?

Even when I was about 2months in this forum, I confronted your friend 'Somatung' (his name then) for his uncharitable posts.
Boss, my life doesn't depend on trading or investing, so I try to see things in right perspective.....
Thats positively the end of discussion for me.

Vivek
I just asked to read books ,your response is that..... ,no body is friend in TJ or enemy .... i said growth with discretionary system is not possible... ( on bases of testing i stand with my word) ,Being a FTT ,my life depends on trading which i'm very much proud of myself !!

travi

arre, bhai log, good morning.
You all are respected heavy weights, the only resolve is to bury the hatchet.

As for the guy who finds gyan useless, it is bcos (s)he can't put it to use. Now (s)he has to introspect and iron out own flaws.

A citizen, truly, cannot be apolitical, it is a right and duty to discuss/criticize/appreciate the political class and vote.

Ab chalo, it is our duty as TJ members to infuse and restore the charm and josh of the forum.
( cant buy it from a shop and distribute here )

VJAY

IMO if one trading successfully/consistently any method then am sure its mechanical method mostly....but when we look his trades may be impression of descritionary from outside...but he knew it he following some rules consistently in his trades ...any rule applying in his method is mechanical :) my views

lemondew

Arguments are waste of time for me. And polical one worst. Everything appears ok till someone says his market gyaan is useless. May be its useless for him a personal opinion. Just like some others are fans of his gyaan.

A mentor will always be evaluated. For intraday for me some of sts old posts have been helpful-graduation day and so on. Many of them on intraday couldn't apply it.

There has not been a single source where everything is available. So i dont completely agree with the poster as if thats the expectation i think it wont be available.

"At 5.47am on Saturday, the Centre lifted the President's rule that had been imposed in Maharashtra on November 12 when no party had been able to stake claim to government formation. "
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...it-pawar-devendra-fadnavis-1622020-2019-11-23

the cm swearing in was done at 5;47am. stop lying
a masterstroke of lies on top of lies on lies
lol lol
you will have the next 5 years to continue weeping and do congress bashing

does anyone really think that a Union cabinat meeting was held at 5am to revoke president rule ?
ask your paanwala he will tell you the answer

same as your market gyan, useless

IMO if one trading successfully/consistently any method then am sure its mechanical method mostly....but when we look his trades may be impression of descritionary from outside...but he knew it he following some rules consistently in his trades ...any rule applying in his method is mechanical :) my views

Agree with this, though i follow a discretionary method. in EOD charts, all trades follow same pattern for entry, trial, exit, position size etc. I am half discretionary and half mechanical may be :D

as expected, my post was deleted because his (ST) underhand tactics were exposed
lol

I only hope the forum management knows how he deletes his own posts to hide his incompetence......... and behind their backs
Any member is at a liberty to delete/alter his own post.....if deleting my own post is my underhand dealing then feel free to report the same to Traderji.....your post was deleted because of foul language.

Smart_trade

as expected, my post was deleted because his (ST) underhand tactics were exposed
lol

I only hope the forum management knows how he deletes his own posts to hide his incompetence......... and behind their backs
Raindrops, Everyone has their biases and leanings towards a political parties consciously or subconciously. I personally feel moderators have more responsibility towards being neutral as what they say influences the entire forum..Not just moderators but everyone should try and restraint from avoiding political discussions except discussing how it can impact the markets..

Having said that you should try and avoid these impulsive responses during the heat of the moment as you do in trading. As its detrimental for your well being.

It's very unfortunate that you are questioning someone's capability on this forum whose selfless contributions have been instrumental in helping a lot of people on this forum and his posts played key role in keeping this forum alive...

I think you should revisit your posts when you cool down and apologize to smart trade .. This is my personal opinion you have every right to have yours without degrading someone!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk