Day Trading Stocks & Futures

It paid dividend at 6rupee/share today, that's a bonus,and you sold at the top....
Pranaam
Selling was prompted by Sequential and the fact that at the end of the move the price rise is parabolic ( like yesterday ) ....

Smart_trade

travi

These are not forces bro, just a few hundred people having similar opinion on price movement.
Their time horizon is a few bars. That's it.
Then even investors can be termed as operators with a bigger time horizon, as few thousand of them saw some potential in a particular quarter results and bought.
Electronic markets do not have operators.
Though traders want to believe they exist from the very bottom of their hearts as they want someone to blame for the spike that took out their stop loss
ok cool. mkt is on, kyun aapka or mera BP bada rahe ho :DD

its a tight call. I dont want to risk by expecting 31500. this wave C of Y is looking like ED. so I dont want to risk on bullish side for just 100 points.there is a bearish divergence, middle channel. all are aligning.I am just waiting for reversal signal.
Looks like we got the signal. there is bearish engulding candle in 5 min time frame with impulsiveness. so there is more likelyhood of fall starting. but confirmation only after breaking the lower channel line

John bhai, hdfcbank going above OB DH :DD
Sharks in the water now :p
I was talking about Banknifty. Sharpfall might proceed once price crosses below 31335 zone. I am just looking forward to it.