Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Dr Lal Pathlab 1670 ka maal khap gaya....what has happened to this stock today ??Dr Lal has made investors ledgers green.....

ST
From 1st Jan 2019 ,Dr Lal Pathlab has appreciated by over 80 % whereas Nifty has appreciated by 10 %...so outperfirmance of 70 % despite economy not doing anything great......so stock picking and holding for long term is the key to wealth much more than economy,Govt,policies ,world economics etc .....in last 2 months it appreciated by over 25 %....

Same with Abbott...over 70 % apprecation in last 1 year against 10 % of Nifty....

Smart_trade

Last edited:

mohan.sic

Unfortunately this is lowest ROI in last 4 years. my wife traded 2015, 2016, 2017 till mid of 2018. with avg ROI per year around 77%. So far there is no compounding, as we withdrawn profits time to time.

In coming days, we will move to mechanical as we realized biggest hurdle with discretionary is scaling up!
whats the use of ROI 100-200% if trade quantity is few ten's of lots.
77% avg roi/year is excellent. What is the capital employed here ?

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
From 1st Jan 2019 ,Dr Lal Pathlab has appreciated by over 80 % whereas Nifty has appreciated by 10 %...so outperfirmance of 70 % despite economy not doing anything great......so stock picking and holding for long term is the key to wealth much more than economy,Govt,policies ,world economics etc .....in last 2 months it appreciated by over 25 %....

Same with Abbott...over 70 % apprecation in last 1 year against 10 % of Nifty....

Smart_trade

Smart_trade[/QUOTE]
Sau trader Ki tho Ek Investor Ki.:))

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
thanks . i tried this code already. but it shows the close that are crossing above 30 days 50SMA close. but thats not what I wanted. I just want the stocks that are closing above 50MA for the first time in the last 30 days
i guess you will have to write 30 lines for this stuff..

1574185118604.png

Sau trader Ki tho Ek Investor Ki.:))[/QUOTE]

Bhai as it is there is lots of arguments going on between discretionary and systems trading and people claiming that their way is the only way to create wealth.....so why add trader vs investor dimension to it....my simple view is we all are here to make money,create wealth and achieve financial independence.So do it through trading or investing whatever suits us....but make sure we create wealth in next 5-7 years by following whichever path we choose and that I call success in the markets....there are many paths , some may trade to collect enough capital and then trade and invest side by side, some may wait for critical mass of capital and move entirely to investments or some may continue trading all throughout.....wherever we create wealth with comfort and least risk to our capital is the right way for us.

Smart_trade

i guess you will have to write 30 lines for this stuff..

View attachment 38742
yeah thats what i dont want to do that. because later if i want to increase the number of days or reduce then i would have to do a lot of work.
Checking for 52 week high, its done in single line. so my requirement could also be done in single line. but i just dont know how

By they way do you know how to code in amibroker or chartink to filter stocks if they have made HH in RSI

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Sau trader Ki tho Ek Investor Ki.:))
Bhai as it is there is lots of arguments going on between discretionary and systems trading and people claiming that their way is the only way to create wealth.....so why add trader vs investor dimension to it....my simple view is we all are here to make money,create wealth and achieve financial independence.So do it through trading or investing whatever suits us....but make sure we create wealth in next 5-7 years by following whichever path we choose and that I call success in the markets....there are many paths , some may trade to collect enough capital and then trade and invest side by side, some may wait for critical mass of capital and move entirely to investments or some may continue trading all throughout.....wherever we create wealth with comfort and least risk to our capital is the right way for us.

Smart_trade[/QUOTE]
It was just on a lighter note. I invest and when I need capital to invest I trade. Like I did intraday in July/august and bought stocks.I keep doing Swing/Positional trades to increase my capital. I use mechanical and discretionary for different purposes. We are in the market to earn money that is the bottomline.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Yes Bank: Divergence in gross NPAs as of March 31, 2019 was at Rs 3,277 crore and divergence in net NPAs at Rs 2,299 crore. Bank intends to convene board meeting by end of November to finalise capital raising.

Reliance Industries: Reliance Jio said it would take measures including appropriate increase in tariffs in next few weeks.

moneycontrol