Day Trading Stocks & Futures

toocool

Gold,silver ko kya ho gaya ?
@Smart trade

i have very big confusion about gaps ,whenever there is gap in nifty i have a tendency to think that the gap will be filled and hence i am always biased about that gap filling and take trade accordingly but most of the time i am wrong and sl hits and losses keep mounting ...............can you help me in this problem

also can you please tell the best book on gaps trading or understanding gaps

@Smart trade

i have very big confusion about gaps ,whenever there is gap in nifty i have a tendency to think that the gap will be filled and hence i am always biased about that gap filling and take trade accordingly but most of the time i am wrong and sl hits and losses keep mounting ...............can you help me in this problem
Gaps generally get filled but it may take time for the gaps to get filled..

It is a fallacy believed by most traders that every gap has to get filled...not so....in US markets there are gaps which are not filled even after 30 years...so every gap has to get filled is a false notion...market has no such obligation.So trading on assumption that the gap will get filled soon is dangerous.

Smart_trade

Riskyman

Oil Marketing Companies like BPCL and HPCL are going through big re-rating....watch these stocks...
Its only BPCL due to stake sale. HPCL already sold to ONGC last year so nothing more to sell here.
Edit: Its BPCL, CONCOR and SCI (shipping corp of India).
Government has a 53% stake in BPCL , some >60% in Concor and SCI. Rumours are that govt may divest and reduce its stake below 50% and give management control. Of course pending approval from parliament.