Day Trading Stocks & Futures

We are Proud of you ISRO..

whole nation is with you

“If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means “First Attempt In Learning”. End is not the end, if fact E.N.D. means “Effort Never Dies.” If you get No as an answer, remember N.O. means “Next Opportunity”, So let’s be positive.” APJ Abdul Kalam

View attachment 37460

APJ Abdul Kalam Ӏ 1979 SLV – 3 Failure Ӏ Speech Ӏ Academy of Vedas

completely agree!

Failures are stepping stones to success. What learnings have we leant? What can be applied? Focus should be on that :) instead of morosely gleaning on what we have lost :) I have always been taught that!

1567825070041.png

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
My usage is limited with Amibroker, nest software..Accounts and IT filing... Mac book for me is of no use since no windows TA softwares works in that...
You may not know but windows can be installed through its default bootcamp application I have it on my Mac, it works on it better than a PC

XRAY27

You may not know but windows can be installed through its default bootcamp application I have it on my Mac, it works on it better than a PC
Thats good, but have to purchase windows for that..?? have you loaded TA softwares in that..?? whats the point in dancing all this steps when laptops are available with windows pre loaded :confusedd:..

Last edited:
Thats good, but have to purchase windows for that..?? have you loaded TA softwares in that..?? whats the point in dancing all this steps when laptops are available with windows pre loaded :confusedd:..
I had a top of the line macbook pro back in 2015 and I sold it for far lesser than I bought. It was worth more than a lakh and a half (almost 1.8 lakh rs) when I bought that.

The only reason I sold it was because everything was such a pain in terms of compatibility and rahi baat windows working better on macs, it is like plonking a Honda VTEC engine into a Volkswagen and expecting it to perform most optimally. o_Oo_O:DD:DD