Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

Will respond to challenges faced by all sectors: FM Sitharaman
She said the Centre is 'continuously engaging with the sectors facing challenges and interacting with them'.

Today's statement

Source: Moneycontrol

soft_trader

Chandrayaan 2 rover landing today at 01:30 hrs. Praying for successful landing. I shall watch it live tonight on NatGeo.
Unfortunately lander module suddenly stopped sending data. Nail biting atmosphere. Trying to imagine what would be the feelings of ISRO scientists who have put all their hard work for years.

Failures are not a problem. We are proud of ISRO.

Unfortunately lander module suddenly stopped sending data. Nail biting atmosphere. Trying to imagine what would be the feelings of ISRO scientists who have put all their hard work for years.

Failures are not a problem. We are proud of ISRO.
Power system failure...lost data stream. But landing went as per plan.

Sent from my Era_4X_2GB using Tapatalk

travi

Happy to see you all tracking, was very sleepy but was eager to see the landing.
Feel very sad to see all the scientists in worry.
All is still not lost, hope the communication is back up. Landing they say was autonomous but the velocity was bit higher and trajectory deviated by 1km
Subah koi ache news milenge :)
Orbiter still doing is part.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Chandrayaan 2 Landing LIVE: In signs of worry, communication has been lost with lander Vikram 2.1 km from the moon’s surface and data is being analysed further, ISRO chairman K Sivan has said.

In a Tweet, PM Modi says the entire nation is proud of the scientists at ISRO and says he is still hopeful for a successfull landing.

Narendra Modi

@narendramodi

India is proud of our scientists! They’ve given their best and have always made India proud. These are moments to be courageous, and courageous we will be!

Chairman @isro gave updates on Chandrayaan-2. We remain hopeful and will continue working hard on our space programme.

2:33 AM - Sep 7, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

5,234 people are talking about this

XRAY27

I have been Macbook user (air) for last 8 years and never again looked at PC per se. But the below gets (although desktop) me interested, good configuration, if you couple it with a good hd or 4k monitor, should be an excellent machine.
REO Desktop (Intel Core i5 650 3.2 Ghz/4 GB DDR3 Ram/120 GB SSD/500GB HDD/WiFi Ready) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07KXWMDLB/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_wxNCDbMWVXZKV

View attachment 37457
My usage is limited with Amibroker, nest software..Accounts and IT filing... Mac book for me is of no use since no windows TA softwares works in that...

Last edited:

XRAY27

We are Proud of you ISRO..

whole nation is with you

“If you fail, never give up because F.A.I.L. means “First Attempt In Learning”. End is not the end, if fact E.N.D. means “Effort Never Dies.” If you get No as an answer, remember N.O. means “Next Opportunity”, So let’s be positive.” APJ Abdul Kalam

D.png

APJ Abdul Kalam Ӏ 1979 SLV – 3 Failure Ӏ Speech Ӏ Academy of Vedas