Day Trading Stocks & Futures

ST da, i have a question... hope you would answer when you get time this weekend... What is your definition of value investing? Not many traders know the true value or the right criteria for value investing... I read on Quora somebody bought Jppower at 2.95 rs and it gave him 40% return in few days at 4.35. I'm not interested in penny stocks and it's definitely not advisable.., but what's your take on value investing in undervalued ones for long-term. @Smart_trade.

When I look around me..I found no businessman earning from his business.
All the business ..we can say new business is handled only by the government employees who are earning too much under the desk.
They need to invest the black money and buying lands and shopping complexes.
The real businessman have no money left or they are not willing to invest any money in the current market scenario.
Now the government has taken out cash in the name of notebandi from the business guys .
It's time for the government to minimise the number of government employees so that a lean government can function well with minimum corruption. More the government employees ...the more the corruption..
Otherwise the situation will go out of hand as the money is being consolidated towards government employees and very few business houses.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
True. I too noticed same when talking with my school/college friends who stayed behind to do family business or start their own.

One thing common among them is business is strangled by govt policies and on top the tax authorities are harassing them. Contrary to public belief, not all biz men earn millions and some do pay taxes also.

When I look around me..I found no businessman earning from his business.
All the business ..we can say new business is handled only by the government employees who are earning too much under the desk.
They need to invest the black money and buying lands and shopping complexes.
The real businessman have no money left or they are not willing to invest any money in the current market scenario.
Now the government has taken out cash in the name of notebandi from the business guys .
It's time for the government to minimise the number of government employees so that a lean government can function well with minimum corruption. More the government employees ...the more the corruption..
Otherwise the situation will go out of hand as the money is being consolidated towards government employees and very few business houses.
Thats not entirely true. People are making a good amount of money from businesses that have an edge. Though I have to admit, the profits are because of avoidance of Customs duties, GST, and consequently, Income tax. I know people in Bombay, who buy a few properties every year.
As far as law abiding businesses goes, yes, the going is not tough, but outright impossible. We have to pay all sorts of taxes, while doing businesses, as well as on the income earned from it. Also, the paperwork involved is massive.
So, in my opinion, businesses using the parallel economy are still thriving, and conventional small businesses are struggling to pay even salaries.

Thats not entirely true. People are making a good amount of money from businesses that have an edge. Though I have to admit, the profits are because of avoidance of Customs duties, GST, and consequently, Income tax. I know people in Bombay, who buy a few properties every year.
As far as law abiding businesses goes, yes, the going is not tough, but outright impossible. We have to pay all sorts of taxes, while doing businesses, as well as on the income earned from it. Also, the paperwork involved is massive.
So, in my opinion, businesses using the parallel economy are still thriving, and conventional small businesses are struggling to pay even salaries.
The Central government is doing good on corruption. However at state level the majority of corruption is happening and there is a mammoth government machinery it's need to be paid without doing any productive work..
I am telling what I am seeing in the current scenario..