Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Wahh subh subh reading all the post was like reading a newspaper full of different news/info :DD... Bangkok Pattaya bana ke hi maanege kuch log :p.. I have to see Kashmir once hope will be able to do in coming years..

Today is badminton world championship match final for women India's PV Sindhu vs Japan Okuhara..if somebody fan of badminton can watch...

Sports news missing tha :p

Asteroid bhi gira do that is expertise of our Doomsday guy @afin :p
yes ji :) :p

mohan.sic

Even in old times, temples use to be under king’s/Raja’s control.

Kings use to loot ( or take) all gold and riches when they wedged wars.

In modern times, if people arw so much worried about govt control should stop donating money to idoles and use it for social causes directly or through NGO’s.

Govt will automatically give back control to trusts if there is no money. On other side of argument, if govt don’t interfere, mandir trusts will keep building golden idols or silver “sihansan”

Kings use to loot ( or take) all gold and riches when they wedged wars.
Also we must note that all these great temples were built by the Kings.
Many Indian Kings have contributed a lot for building our ancient and medieval temples and donated vast lands and jewels to temples. Just Imagine the effort it takes to built a temple in those days. Years of work.

This is Kailas Temple, at Ellora, chiseled out by cutting a single rock, from top to bottom
One only can imagine the craftmanship of those days, when most of the work is done manually only.

View attachment 37213
Thank you so much for posting this.

This is a wonder and I have visited in 2010. I want to go there again now. Most Indians know of the 7 wonders of the world. It is sad that many of these wonders are not known to many people (situation is now chnaging a lot in the internet era).

There should be an encyclopedia of wonders that were destroyed by the Islamist invasions and the Portugese conquests. For eg., Somnath temple to Nalanda University to the 64 Yogini Temples to many more.

Pranaam!