Day Trading Stocks & Futures

God doesn’t need gold or silver. Poor goes hungry, children malnourished its not justifiable to spend so much wealth.

May be it’s just me.
of course god doesn't needs gold or silver or any kind of visit...it's the devotees who are doing it by following a perticlar religion ..I don't see anything wrong in that..
if someone wants to feed the poor ..do it..no devotee is stopping him

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
But NSE have t e record of the trade.
Dabba Bazar is black market where no paper trail is left just like satta bazar. However here you can buy 5000,50000, or even 5 lakh bank nifty without paying any margin (you need to be credible though)

Nothing is actually bought or sold in market. Only difference is paid to bookie in case of loss or earned as profit.

Riskyman

i don't think it's ego. ego may be ageless, but with it the return would diminish at least in the long run...
my take was "passion", passion has no age limit and would never diminish in returns... (but don't know what was questioner's thought.
Ego never diminishes bhai unless due to old age related issues. Jab tak hai jaan tab tak hai ego.
Even a saint / baba who has given up everything in life has a ego.
There are many different definitions of "ego" though.

Only people with mental issues may not have an ego.

Last edited:

Riskyman

of course god doesn't needs gold or silver or any kind of visit...it's the devotees who are doing it by following a perticlar religion ..I don't see anything wrong in that..
if someone wants to feed the poor ..do it..no devotee is stopping him
Our Indian gods are Gold hungry bhai. Most of Hindu gods have gold headgear. Except Shiv bhagwan maybe:p

Last edited:

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Our Indian gods are Gold hungry bhai. Most of Hindu gods have gold headgear. Except Shiv bhagwan maybe:p
Bhole nath sabse pare hai. Hum sab shivansh hai. Mahadev ka na koi adi aur anth. Woh kan kan mey hai. I am born a catholic but the idea of siva sadly many do not understand it. Woh yogi bhi hai aur vairaghya. Samsarik aur sanyas bhi hai.