Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Most brokers have Relationship Managers and their only job is trade on clients account......if they were good traders, they wont be working as RMs with target for generating daily and monthly brokerage for the broker....they ring up clients " sir crude accha lag raha hain...le lein kya ? " clients ego is pampered thinking someone is calling him "Sir"...so he lets him trade....these guys will invarably blow up the account....their brief is not to produce profits in your account but they are just to generate brokerage....most of them are not even graduates, they dont understand risk....their only critaria is " kitna brokerage generate karega ?"

Smart_trade
About a year ago, I convinced one of my good friends to open a demat (and trading) account with HDFC bank (along with savings account), so that he can create a long term portfolio. The day it became functional, he came to me with a message with trade details, I think it was ONGC, and some 1000 rupees profit. I asked him whether the trade was done with his permission, he replied that he has no knowledge whatsoever. We had to call the bank to stop unsolicited trading in his account.
It was shocking to know that such a thing happened with this reputed bank and brokerage service.
After that my friend never took my advice :)

Riskyman

I took long also. today its result , may be shortcovering as badly beaten down.
:D:D
In TS there is nothing like badly beaten. It can go down another 2% intraday. So, not a very good stock for bottom fishing.
Btw, Short term targets of 365 still intact. Longer term 200 still on. o_O

edit: Im not commenting on this particular trade of yours. But just saying how it moves along with some other metal stocks.