Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

Here is a weekly chart of Gold which I have posted many times. I've been bullish Gold from 1240-1250 levels. And its just now breaking out at 1420 levels on weekly. The pattern shows further upside of 20%. Maybe in the next 50-60 weeks. (Maybe more:confusedd: ). Gold going up so much would mean what??
Disclaimer here is that all patterns have potential to fail. Gold is safe so long as LTTL holds.

View attachment 36386
If I am not wrong it will affect USD..they are inversly proportional...

lemondew

Yes xray bhai. I dont mean any offence to hem or any of the lovely people here. You guys are superb. But if any method is not understood in its entirety or the essence of system isnt understood. Then it leads to confusion.

Backtesting is a good tool we have in our hands which will hold our hands and guide us in the right path. If something fails in backtesting we know well we are going in wrong direction or something is missing.

I have removed the excel sheet as HEM it seems never said to enter just on LOD.

Risky bhai,

Little tied up now. Too much things at hand wont be able to write the code for now. Would suggest you to use python with pandas. or amibroker to write code. Its always good to write your own codes.

Codes can have bugs. May be faulty and can give wrong results. Sometimes code can access forward data. Slippage has to be factored in too. So its best to rely on your own code and thoroughly test it. BTW i just randomly tested after i saw hem post.

Thanks no more on this topic from my side
Good backtesting,any of the concepts of YTC are useless it's offer good confusion,and accounts will be blown out slowly ,i don't find much value in PDH, PDL,PDC..I moved towards mechanical way..no terms like,early exit,add on,book profit area...TREND moves will be cashed,but have to face DD in range market,some range days will be avoided with rules,not all..

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

checkmate7

XRAY27

Yes xray bhai. I dont mean any offence to hem or any of the lovely people here. You guys are superb. But if any method is not understood in its entirety or the essence of system isnt understood. Then it leads to confusion.

Backtesting is a good tool we have in our hands which will hold our hands and guide us in the right path. If something fails in backtesting we know well we are going in wrong direction or something is missing.

I have removed the excel sheet as HEM it seems never said to enter just on LOD.

Any method of trend trading is not a rocket science,we may use structural pivots,MP,EMA cross,D&S..etc,once rules are made to catch big trend moves,we are bound to get hit by series of loss trades..win% will be around 40.,recovery factor is most critical
I will try to post my trade dairy for intra after this series..will see a series of loss trades..before a big trade

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mohan.sic

Just went through the 5 mt time frame Futures charts ( last few days data ) ....Felt below stocks are ok for buy side intraday.

1) Page Industries
2) Grasim
3) Godrej Consumer products
4) DLF
5)Biocon
6)ACC

This is just based on charts. Don't know if there are results or any other news on these stocks where caution is required. Just made a list to track opportunities on Monday.....

Adding few more to the Intraday market watch list for tomorrow ( Bullish View) :

7) Bajaj Finserv
8)Cadilah Health
9)Glenmark Pharma
10) PEL
11) SBIN
12) Tata Steel
13) Tech Mahindra

Note: Views based only on few days futures data on charts. No kind of stocks related news is checked.

Last edited:

Riskyman

Risky bhai,

Little tied up now. Too much things at hand wont be able to write the code for now. Would suggest you to use python with pandas. or amibroker to write code. Its always good to write your own codes.
Codes can have bugs. May be faulty and can give wrong results. Sometimes code can access forward data. Slippage has to be factored in too. So its best to rely on your own code and thoroughly test it. BTW i just randomly tested after i saw hem post.
Thanks no more on this topic from my side
Oh!. No problems at all. I thought you were using Ami or some other platform to backtest. I didnt know you were using Python where you had to write a new code. No issues. My interest was just academic. Nothing more to it at all.
Thank you very much.

Btw, I cannot code 2+2 so this is dead even before it starts:p