Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Actually steel sector has been very iffy since last few days. It appears to be falling, but then there is always some news which pushes it up for a while. I guess it is ok as a momentum play.

Edit : And yes, guys, please use English as much as possible. Let's not have someone complain about the overuse of Hindi and invite admin action. We are pretty lenient in this thread, but members' grouse about the language are valid.
Arre bhai, ye admin kya koi program bana raha hai content extract karne keliye ? :)

Translation: this is just a chit chat of traders i guess. No offence to anyone :)

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Arre bhai, ye admin kya koi program bana raha hai content extract karne keliye ? :)

Translation: this is just a chit chat of traders i guess. No offence to anyone :)
but google translate tells.

Hey brother, these administrators are making a program to extract the content.

1563605910411.png

Riskyman

Don't be sorry bhai. I was just joking but it turned out serious. I live in South, but have native proficiency in Hindi and interest in shayari (urdu poems). It's very thoughtful, you should read some..
Bangalore? Hyderabad?Chennai?

Its good that you have proficiency in Hindi despite coming from south. Many people from south specially from Tamilnadu say they dont understand hindi well.(Hindi is not taught to kids in schools following the SSC board and is optional for CBSE board. )

Bangalore? Hyderabad?Chennai?

Its good that you have proficiency in Hindi despite coming from south. Many people from south specially from Tamilnadu say they dont understand hindi well.(Hindi is not taught to kids in schools following the SSC board and is optional for CBSE board. )
The problem is with the education system (partly) and one's willingness to learn & think at a broader level. The basic rule for survival is to know as much as you can of your surroundings (and this includes India as motherland).

Riskyman

441 is the beginning of wave 1 and 448 is the end of wave 2 - see weekly chart. My stop is at 440
Pradeep bhai, Saw weekly but couldnt uderstand where your wave count is starting.
Would you be kind enough to post a chart of your wave counts for my understanding. Whenever you are free!!