Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

Even intraday, the premium decay is very high in the last three days (Tue -Thu) of weekly expiry. Try with small quantities and try with NIFTY first.
Thanks Amrutham ji and welcome to this board as well. Most of our traders on this board are intraday traders in Nifty and Banknifty options.
Sideways movement has hit everybody hard at some point or the other. Thus I feel that a study of selling options (hedged) would help even though the return may be limited :)

Also I was think of making some basic excel sheet which would theoretically point us to the safe options that could be sold without taking a high risk :)

Maybe all boarders who have inputs on this can throw some light .. it will surely be useful for all :)

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Nifty can stand in front of that wall today and tomorrow .. :) Tomorrow is expiry ...:)Selling 12000 CE may help when it is at 12K level :)
Tomorrow is oath ceremony of Modi. last time in 2014 it was big gap up and then sold out just like election result day. This time it is weekly expiry too :DD

Raj232

Movement in one direction :
Banknifty can move approx 360 points from here 31600 level till expiry (max) (lower /upper boundary 31240 /31960)
Nifty can move approx 120 points from here till expiry (max) ..
Todays opening in Banknifty is -0.44% (31460) and nifty is -0.19% (11905) .. I'm not expecting a close below these levels :)