Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kharikumaar

but how do you check increase/decrease in OI and IV with all confusing numbers...must been looking it for years...

screw us royally---at least we retail traders have some royal moments ;)
:D:D

i have not been looking at it for years, even i have it had earlier conveyed nothing to me because i use to try and guage it using the established norms.
the only question on my mind was if the well defined directives/ observations / conclusions/ judgements which are existent in the world of option trading were so good why were most option traders losing money.?
i only starting viewing it my own style after this and decided to arrive at conclusions on my observations. since i am not trying sell any product or strategy it only had to work to my satisfaction and i found it was good enough for me. it will work sometimes / wont work sometimes but, hey what the heck it serves my purpose

i dont keep checking the chain very often, just 3-4 times a day and i just observe the key strike areas, i dont have to look at all the prices. and notices changes in 3-4 points is not difficult. since i am not burdened with too many indicators/ strategies. what i have to see is more fluent and my conclusions are going to affect only my trade ( correct or not ) so this made it a lot more easier to follow. and like Al pacino says in "the scent of a woman " ..... when in doubt. **** .......( :D:D:D:D:D:D:D )

XRAY27

My swing position in BNF will be booked tomorrow , if tsl were not hit today, on result day i will not trade,as result is not encouraging as per back test...(National Election Result Day,RBI credit policy day)...