Day Trading Stocks & Futures

If one misses the bus it is fine, catch it at 2nd or 3 rd stop and take a full ride.....one could have bought at Rs 2400/2500 or even 2800 and made money..

ST
Thanks sir.
Missing the ability to accept the fact that I missed first chance and I should go ahead and work on second chance.
Hope to improve on this with experience and more the time I spent in market.

Raj232

Market is running out of steam, watch carefully and make sure your stops are in place :) .. but still be need to see how much upside is left.. however don't short.. (book profits if invested) !!!

In fact, today, market should have fallen (technically) as per my system, however, those who took shorts will be stopped out.. !!!
On the options front ... a lot of premium eating on both CE and PE side :)

Hey got the 57000th post..

Last edited:

iwillwin

Market is running out of steam, watch carefully and make sure your stops are in place :) .. but still be need to see how much upside is left.. however don't short.. (book profits if invested) !!!

In fact, today, market should have fallen (technically) as per my system, however, those who took shorts will be stopped out.. !!!
On the options front ... a lot of premium eating on both CE and PE side :)

Hey got the 57000th post..
On page 5700

If you will allow one more, ST da? :D
What are your thoughts on Maruti?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Maruti is a great company..it has a great future. But I am not buying Maruti in any dip because the 2 and 4 wheeler sales is going down.The reasons are many like increase in insurance premiums, increase in funding cost from vehicle finance companies and above all disruptive entry of electric vehicles. Auto companies inventory of finished goods in piling up ( I understand that Hero Honda has 3-4 months inventory pile up) and they are cutting down on production...but Maruti will overcome all these problenm and come out as a winner but it will take time..so we dont want to invest and see the stock doing nothing or going down for next 3-4 quarters.Same is the story with Eicher Motors.

We as traders/investors would like to allocate resources where things are looking up and use them effectively.

Smart_trade

This seems so downright unethical - you build a company from the scratch and just like that a barbarian horde arrives at your doorstep and takes you for ransom, besides taking control. It just doesn't seem right ethically and morally.

Perfectly okay, legally speaking but this is a moral gray zone for me.

https://www.businessinsider.in/mind...vg-siddharthas-stake/articleshow/68475544.cms

Mindtree takeover battle: L&T deals the first blow buying coffee baron VG Siddhartha's stake

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Maruti is a great company..it has a great future. But I am not buying Maruti in any dip because the 2 and 4 wheeler sales is going down.The reasons are many like increase in insurance premiums, increase in funding cost from vehicle finance companies and above all disruptive entry of electric vehicles. Auto companies inventory of finished goods in piling up ( I understand that Hero Honda has 3-4 months inventory pile up) and they are cutting down on production...but Maruti will overcome all these problenm and come out as a winner but it will take time..so we dont want to invest and see the stock doing nothing or going down for next 3-4 quarters.Same is the story with Eicher Motors.

We as traders/investors would like to allocate resources where things are looking up and use them effectively.

Smart_trade
Speaking of Electric Vehicles which are obviously the future, the big guys are sleeping over it forever!

And the small guys who are not sleeping have small pockets and pocket change so making a big change is ruled out for now. :)

vikas2131

This sided rally in one our market without any correction is anything but good news. Only two could happen. 1) Another 2-3 months of consolidation which will drive everyone nuts 2) Another crash like last year. Just hope, it is not 3 months of consolation.