Day Trading Stocks & Futures

As I posted yesterday I am prepared to expect a bit lesser than 58.9-60. Because wave 5 looks like making a kind of ED. Its not yet concrete. I am still waiting for some more confirmation. If it becomes ED then crash will be there and it will fall towards 51.24. First confirmation for it become ED is that tomorrow it has fall and make a new high again above yesterdays high. If it happens then there is high probability for the top to form in the shorterm and that top will lead to a crash to the mentioned level. But tomorrow if it happens to cross above 56.5 then ED may not be in place and previously expected target of 58.9-60 zone might be achieved and that might call for bit of reassessment whether it lead to a crash or just a consolidation.
Crude -Price moved above 56.5 so ED which I thought it could be forming and got invalidated for now as it moved above 56.5. The only way again it could form if it is going to be expanding ED. Whether it is going to be expanding ED or regular impulsive, wave iv of this wave 5 is not yet formed. SO our initial target is back to intact. I shall post incase any further developments

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Crude -Price moved above 56.5 so ED which I thought it could be forming and got invalidated for now as it moved above 56.5. The only way again it could form if it is going to be expanding ED. Whether it is going to be expanding ED or regular impulsive, wave iv of this wave 5 is not yet formed. SO our initial target is back to intact. I shall post incase any further developments
Its not above 56.5 that is next month contract . Current price is 55.85

Its not above 56.5 that is next month contract . Current price is 55.85
in investing.com it shows high made today was 56.52 and cmp is 56.19