Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Shiv12345

But at the end of the week, its time to take a looks at how the week has passed.. for our dear friend BankNifty. Whether we took trades or not.. and whether we played the right direction or not, below info will show how Rs 35K could become 3.50 Lacs in 15 days without much hassle only if the trade was correct :)
View attachment 25288
Let see how we can take the opportunities in the future :) .. any ideas .. please post :)
It looks very easy on excel sheets .... but trust me, it requires some madness, courage and some idle capital ready to be wasted in order to hold a position in BN options for so long.

Most of the times, its hard to confirm which way BN is heading towards. Hence, out of 10 times, at least 8 times will see 35k becoming BIG SWEET ZERO .... Sweet as lollipop ....

Raj232

It looks very easy on excel sheets .... but trust me, it requires some madness, courage and some idle capital ready to be wasted in order to hold a position in BN options for so long.

Most of the times, its hard to confirm which way BN is heading towards. Hence, out of 10 times, at least 8 times will see 35k becoming BIG SWEET ZERO .... Sweet as lollipop ....
My question, is how can we take those trades in the future.. :)