Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

Hi Raj,

You mean on the option today or on the index over the next few days?
You need to play it both ways to make big money... waiting for 1 view to play out will limit results.
Short it while it goes down.. but dont carry short positions for next day as it can gap up and move towards 48K

This is not a recommendation.. just the way I'm doing it..

PreSap

You need to play it both ways to make big money... waiting for 1 view to play out will limit results.
Short it while it goes down.. but dont carry short positions for next day as it can gap up and move towards 48K

My question was on the part of “new highs” - if you were expecting the pe to rise higher or if you were talking about the index making new highs.

Playing it both the ways :D

1685520464955.png

Raj232

My question was on the part of “new highs” - if you were expecting the pe to rise higher or if you were talking about the index making new highs.
Both.. today is PE's day.. but market will move higher..
Probably I should have put it in 2 separate sentences... :DD

Raj232

If you are comfortable sharing, how do you select the strike price, Raj?
No rocket science here..

Strike price is At-the-money strike.. preferably round figure so that there is good volume traded..
When close to expiry 1-2 days remaining, make sure it is slightly In-the-money i.e. if Banknifty Spot is trading at 44150 . and you are expecting upside, then choose 44,000 CE strike.