Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Romeo1998

what an amazing opening in bnf on the last day of the year :pompus::DD:DD:DD
on wednesday 1 move above the 40050 mark was expected, kept waiting the whole day n happened in the end :pompus::DD:DD:DD
n today 1 move above the 40450 mark was expected n it happened in morning itself :pompus::DD:DD:DD
not expecting any big up moves for today, but if it happens, it will easily go uptill 40900 but the chances r very rare :pompus::DD:DD:DD
today is the last day of my trading career :pompus::DD:DD:DD
if i ever return back to india, i will trade again n will also be back to this forum :pompus::DD:DD:DD
i had an amazing time here, good bye everyone :pompus::DD:DD:DD
keep making loads of money :pompus::DD:DD:DD loooot lo sab premium :pompus::DD:DD:DD

PreSap

on wednesday 1 move above the 40050 mark was expected, kept waiting the whole day n happened in the end :pompus::DD:DD:DD
n today 1 move above the 40450 mark was expected n it happened in morning itself :pompus::DD:DD:DD
not expecting any big up moves for today, but if it happens, it will easily go uptill 40900 but the chances r very rare :pompus::DD:DD:DD
if i ever return back to india, i will trade again n will also be back to this forum :pompus::DD:DD:DD
keep making loads of money :pompus::DD:DD:DD loooot lo sab premium :pompus::DD:DD:DD
All the best.
It was fun having you here!

Internet is available everywhere, so logging into Traderji would be a blessing to the members :)