Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Surprised that now a days no one talking / asking any questions on Bajaj finance, Dmart etc..

@Smart_trade sir, any change in your view on these scripts

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk
Bajaj Finance and Dmart having few quarters of price underperformance...we have to consider whether there is something really wrong with the stocks or this is a short term noise. Good stocks also go through such short term under performance from time to time so I would like to wait for next 2-3 quarters more on DMart and watch what remedial actions the company takes. December quarter results are not at all bad, it is below Analysts" expectation...turnover,profits, are higher though EBITDA margin is reduced by 1 percentage point,...Bajaj Finance I feel results are good and it is a short term price noise.The stock of Bajaj Finance is in normal correction...nothing alarming in my view.

Many stocks go through the long periods of under performance ...recently Titan ,Divis Lab,HDFC twins ,Asian Paints,Dr Lal Pathlab,Persistant systems, Tata Elxsi...and all of these are great stocks and I am confident that soon they will start outperforming because they have used the current downturn to acquire new assets, improving the systems and efficiencies in these companies ....

It is not possible for any company to continuously outperform on price front . Companies need to take pause, consolidate their positions and then move on,so I am not much worried. No change of views on these stocks. I am fully invested and even added in the downmove.

Last edited:

Raj232

now money can be stoled if we is receive call from stranger :pompus::DD:DD:DD
yes, stranger have a danger :pompus::DD:DD:DD
no otp, nothing, just answer call n they is stoled money :pompus::DD:DD:DD
very new technology :pompus::DD:DD:DD
i feels i must not has bank account an only :pompus::DD:DD:DD
all must a remained safety :pompus:
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ith-just-blank-calls/articleshow/96155811.cms
i feels the best defense is to use a basic phone of rs 700 which does not has an internet, something like samsung guru phone, n use that number for getting otp's from main bank account n aadhaar, etc n that number must not be used anywhere else, n use a 2nd number n a second bank account with minimum balance to use with gpay, paytm, online shopping and for all social media, etc n that must be in android phone which have internet... so even if thief tried to stole anything, he will not be able to stealed big amount, only small amount will be stoled as he will gets access to secondary small bank account which have very less balance :pompus: i feels this r best defense against this type of fraud :pompus: also autoblock all call from all number which not in your contacts :pompus:
View attachment 48722

Very good points... what about 2 SIM cards on same phone. [[ Risk being a rogue app may read the SMS from both numbers. ]]