Day Trading Stocks & Futures

for me, the trend changed on 13th Sep. as off now its short-term trend change.
I will not take any fresh positions anymore as I trade only long BDL also exit
will wait to see some sign of bullishness in short term.

I am holding only one position TCS and its net loss of around -4%. will not exit till it comes in profit in months or in years. may add too
it seems like yday was a trap for bulls and today bulls are walking on SLs minefield.
I am happy that I am in net cash. comfortable missing good BOs till the trend is down and the event is around the corner

Stand alone, I was thinking Nifty will head to 18150 before starting a dip to lower levels if at all... par dekhte hai... global decoupling still not done I presume...
"decoupling"..............
sirji joining buinsess new channel ;):D

Romeo1998

it seems like yday was a trap for bulls and today bulls are walking on SLs minefield.
I am happy that I am in net cash. comfortable missing good BOs till the trend is down and the event is around the corner
yes yesterday was big traps for innocent bulls :pompus::DD:DD:DD
all is waiting for 19k and 20k :pompus::DD:DD:DD
in yesterday morning itself heavy 17700 PE shorts were being added when nifty was above 17800 :pompus::DD:DD:DD
i was expecting 1 move below the 17700 strike, but nifty keep going up n 17700 PE shorts keep adding :pompus::DD:DD:DD
finally after waiting for 3 hours, nice short signals r coming in price n OI already giving short signal from morning :pompus::DD:DD:DD
i was expecting the 17700PE shorts to be covered yesterday n take nifty below 17700, but it happen today :pompus::DD:DD:DD

on the higher TF, EW is giving target of 16827 :pompus::DD:DD:DD
might happen in next month :pompus::DD:DD:DD