Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Romeo1998

this reminded me of a story i was told when i was a child :pompus::DD:DD:DD

There is a saying that goes back to Milo of Croton: lift a calf everyday and when you grow up, you can lift a cow. The story goes that Milo, a famous wrestler in ancient Greece, gained his immense strength by lifting a newborn calf one day when he was a boy, and then lifting it every day as it grew.

i was told the indian version of the story where a young girl in village was lifting a calf everyday n keeping it on 1st floor of a farmhouse to protect it from wolves n then cow n girl grow up n then lady lifting whole cow :pompus::DD:DD:DD

this reminded me of a story i was told when i was a child :pompus::DD:DD:DD

There is a saying that goes back to Milo of Croton: lift a calf everyday and when you grow up, you can lift a cow. The story goes that Milo, a famous wrestler in ancient Greece, gained his immense strength by lifting a newborn calf one day when he was a boy, and then lifting it every day as it grew.

i was told the indian version of the story where a young girl in village was lifting a calf everyday n keeping it on 1st floor of a farmhouse to protect it from wolves n then cow n girl grow up n then lady lifting whole cow :pompus::DD:DD:DD
E kaam karega toh go-taskari mein andar ho jaega Milo-va...

any stock which is part of futures and particularly a front end large cap stock has very high probability of falling with the market.
Ashokley trend is stretched already.
any stock which is part of futures and particularly a front end large cap stock has very high probability of falling with the market.
Ashokley trend is stretched already.
Your view is breakdown then??

E kaam karega toh go-taskari mein andar ho jaega Milo-va...
for me, the trend changed on 13th Sep. as off now its short-term trend change.
I will not take any fresh positions anymore as I trade only long BDL also exit
will wait to see some sign of bullishness in short term.

I am holding only one position TCS and its net loss of around -4%. will not exit till it comes in profit in months or in years. may add too