Day Trading Stocks & Futures

A Posible Expiry Day Trade Pattern !

1) Around 1:30 to 2:30 PM, Try to find a Higher highs or lower Lows pattern in 5m chart. And if a BIG candle trying to break-out of Swing high or Low, then a 100 pts away Option strike may get doubled.
.. Since the option price may be just blow 20, hence a 5 pts SL is enough !

2) Though ITM/ATM option strike give better results, BUT those who just want to try LUCK with a minimum premium loss - if trade go wrong, THEN for such traders, In BN, 100 pts away stike is OK.
And in N 50 pts away strike is OK.

3) Personally AVOID Expiry Day Option Trading !

Repeated Practice Makes Man / Woman Perfect !

Just for STUDY PURPOSE !
Is today also the same pattern in BN...

I was at Kokilaben Hospital yesterday. There was an elderly person in the elevator in a wheelchair with breathing tubes attached to his nostrils.

But he was busy tracking the market on his mobile screen while others were jostling around him :cool:
#BossTrader

PS..I just read a couple of days back that Jhunjhun worked on his Bloomberg terminals while at the hospital..

Last edited:

aaru

I was at Kokilaben Hospital yesterday. There was an elderly person in the elevator in a wheelchair with breathing tubes attached to his nostrils.

But he was busy tracking the market on his mobile screen while others were jostling around him :cool:
#BossTrader

PS..I just read a couple of days back that Jhunjhun worked on his Bloomberg terminals while at the hospital..
Maybe even vice versa could be true ;P
anyway wishing a speedy recovery for our fellow brother