Day Trading Stocks & Futures

@Smart_trade DADA any good leval to accumulate tcs for portfolio ? and your view for tcs ?
TCS has dipped 21-22 % from the top. I expect Nifty to dip by 20-22 % so TCS may go down another 5-6 % before it bottoms out...

TCS has dipped 21-22 % from the top. I expect Nifty to dip by 20-22 % so TCS may go down another 5-6 % before it bottoms out...
You can do systematic buying with a rule based approach .....like say every 300 points drop in Nifty we buy 10-15 % of our remaining capital.This way there is no need to worry about where the bottom will be......

mohan.sic

1. But tcs Or few other IT stocks are the valuations justified even at 5 % down from these levels ( considering no covid risk any more and no more industry specific advantage)

Not about technical price bull backs which we may get any way but going ahead can the stocks settle at these changed valuations compared to pre covid period. Views pls.

Last edited:

travi

You can do systematic buying with a rule based approach .....like say every 300 points drop in Nifty we buy 10-15 % of our remaining capital.This way there is no need to worry about where the bottom will be......
Kya majak sirji :D
Capital kidhar hai :p

Anyway, few post back i wrote a leveraging strat which I deploy after a breaking point.