Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Bottom bottom sab kare, bottom bane na koi.

Jab asli mein bottom bane, rokda bache na koi. :DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD:DD

travi

“Five years ago, people who were in crypto were crypto people,” said Mike Boroughs, a founder of the blockchain investment fund Fortis Digital. “Now you’ve got guys who are across the whole span of risk assets. So when they’re getting hit over there, it’s impacting their psychology.”

Arcane Research assigned a numeric score between 1 and -1 to capture the pricing correlation between bitcoin and the Nasdaq. A score of 1 indicated an exact correlation, meaning the prices moved in tandem, and a score of -1 represented an exact divergence.
Since Jan. 1, the 30-day average of the bitcoin-Nasdaq score has approached 1, reaching 0.82 this week, the closest it had ever been to an exact, 1-to-1 correlation. At the same time, bitcoin’s price movement has diverged from fluctuations in the price of gold, the asset to which it has been most often compared.

“There was this undeniable retail belief that bitcoin at the end of last year was an inflation hedge — it was a safe haven, it was going to replace the dollar,” said Ed Moya, a cryptocurrency analyst at the trading company OANDA. “And what happened was inflation started to become very ugly, and bitcoin lost half of its value.”

Bitcoin is increasingly acting like just another tech stock | Technology News,The Indian Express
many more points in the artcle, quite long.

Atleast Inflation has showing it's severity to world.
Managing Inflation and keeping growth momentum is great challenging job. Need real genius minds.
In Our country India we have huge numbers of genius in financial matter.
Unfortunately Finance Ministery is taking decisions which are fuels to enter in to perfect Strom.
Need of time is to increase consumer demand, Help to MSME, SMSC sectors where most unorganized job creation takes place.
To keep FII in India is biggest challenging job.

Dow, S&P 500’s fall deepens Thursday as inflation fears batter stock market.
Unquote

Some one has said Nifty may touch 14000.
This wild fear may come true.
My last hope was 16100.
Technical support needs to revesit ...
Some one has already done....

Better to wait for consicative 3 upward rally.
I will enter in market at that point....

travi

Until you will not post 14000 Tgt, mkt will not reverse :DD
Some one has said Nifty may touch 14000.
This wild fear may come true.
My last hope was 16100.
Technical support needs to revesit ...
Some one has already done....

Better to wait for consicative 3 upward rally.
I will enter in market at that point....
On my 6th May post, you have now given 14K TGT :DD
Operator has heard this now :DD
So while ppl will capitulate most painfully, somewhere a big fat meal is getting ready :p