Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Completed my shopping for this fall ....
Valuation are so attractive that I regret being out of Funds now. Missed some Gems.

In hindsight one can always say that one should have booked some profit in September October but actually nobody can find exact tops and bottoms. BTW I am very terrible in Swing Trade or any type of Trading.

Hope this is not dead Cat bounce.
Motabhai is in red. If he became aggressive. They will recover all losses in just one week, support from Twin HDFC,
TATA,
Nobody can say for sure whether bottom has been done or there will be more fall.
I just do staggered investment.
I will ready to buy another fall if it comes. Else I am already invested.

I consider myself Long Term Investor. In long term Market is only one way .... UP .... Beating all other asset classes.

If Yesterdays Loss is Not Covered by 50% or at least one-third Today

The Stock is Weak. Time to do portfolio adjustment.

travi

Valuation are so attractive that I regret being out of Funds now. Missed some Gems.

In hindsight one can always say that one should have booked some profit in September October but actually nobody can find exact tops and bottoms. BTW I am very terrible in Swing Trade or any type of Trading.
I think it's the same for most, previous dip around December at 16800-17000 alot deployed.
There's a very fast recovery to 18300 and again 16900. Crazy volatility.
Many counters have moved lower so just have to hold. Around 10-12% of net profit erased.

I think it's the same for most, previous dip around December at 16800-17000 alot deployed.
There's a very fast recovery to 18300 and again 16900. Crazy volatility.
Many counters have moved lower so just have to hold. Around 10-12% of net profit erased.
At the time when companies are reporting bumper quarterly numbers (HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, CSB, Bandhan Bank, TCS, INFY, Bajaj Finance, DMart even Maruti) Stocks like Bajaj Finance, DMart, Asian Paints, Mindtree, Godrej Properties etc. are available at mouth watering price but now majority of Retail are in Panik mode. Funny think is that just 7-8 days back there was near stampede to buy KPIT when a fund house increase it's target vto 1000+.
Today nobody is buying it at below 650.

Wonder what has changed in just a week.

Last edited:
Stocks like Bajaj Finance, DMart, Asian Paints, Mindtree, Godrej Properties etc. are available at mouth watering price but now majority of Retail are in Panik mode. Funny think is that just 7-8 days back there was near stampede to buy KPIT when a fund house increase it's target vto 1000+.
Today nobody is buying it at below 650.

Wonder what has changed in just a week.
It is very difficult for majority of retailers to follow their well thought out plan and buy good stocks when the market is in correction mode.Everyone tries to time the market tops and bottoms .In strong volatility like today morning, people think that now stock market will be difficult to come up anytime again and hence retail is too scared to deploy his money in the market.When the market goes to all time high, people become bold and buy at any price which may be extremely stretched........the same pattern continues year after year......Best time to buy a stock is when there is scare in the market ( provided the stock is a fundamentally strong stock ).

Nobody can say for sure whether bottom has been done or there will be more fall.
I just do staggered investment.
I will ready to buy another fall if it comes. Else I am already invested.

I consider myself Long Term Investor. In long term Market is only one way .... UP .... Beating all other asset classes.
In bear market there is no support levels. and bull market there is no resistance levels.
I hope you are having delivery in portfolio so why to worry.
Market is master for giving for FOLO ( Fear of being left out ) for every one who is playing in.

If one takes help of past data,one can position himself properly in the market. Past data shows us that we get over 10 % correction every year and we get over 20 % correction once in every 2 years ...so after 1 year of market rally one can start booking profits and park the funds in fixed income at every rise ...these funds now can be very profitably deployed even if we have to wait for the correction for 2-3 months.....

I don't know about others but for me it's really impossible to have all Gems at right time right price. I have selected my own Germ and adding to it. Have some speculative script fixed my percentage returns once it archives just sell it. No regret.
We are hearing Bajaj Twins ,Asian paints every day. Frankly I don't have that stocks so I don't think of them.
Why to spoil my own party.
Some one says very rightly " COMPARISON DRIVE HUMAN CRAZY TO THE LEVEL OF INSANITY AND IRRATIONAL ACT "
I am thinking for my Nifty Feb.