Day Trading Stocks & Futures

^ Yes, this reflects their confidence which is a good signal for long term investors, ST sir... par hum bhi puraane paapi hai.... iss baar bhi buyback mein bechne denge... then I am free to cry and wait for it fall to 3000 levels to replenish portfolio... ;) :p

^ Yes, this reflects their confidence which is a good signal for long term investors, ST sir... par hum bhi puraane paapi hai.... iss baar bhi buyback mein bechne denge... then I am free to cry and wait for it fall to 3000 levels to replenish portfolio... ;):p
As long as rupiya ghar aa raha hain, all is fine........

Talking of Paytm, just enabled BuyNowPayLater in Paytm for monthly limit of 50k.
It saves the trouble of recharging the wallet often. Works like a credit card. Can be used at tolls and daily payments at groceries, etc..
No charges, no taxes if you settle the bill in 30 days.

For Paytm shareholders, you are not going to get a rupee in interest cost/charges from me :DD

Raj232

sir i actual did successfully traded two of that top-bottom and from bottom top . made good amount. but will not confirm with you further as i do not want guns on my head but it is possible to trade.
Good for you. maybe you can throw more light on the reason for those entry points for the benefit of all Traderji members . ..