Day Trading Stocks & Futures

bkb

In reference to provision regarding Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation settling claims of amount upto Rs. 5Lakhs for depositors of banks under moratorium.
I just wanted to clear my understanding.
Lets say, ones claim/deposit is Rs. 7lakhs in one of such stressed banks. 5Lakhs settled by DICGC.
Now, what happens for the balance claim?

Is the 5Lakhs full and final payment or there may be additional payment for difference, if bank is merged with another entity/taken out of moratorium?

In reference to provision regarding Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation settling claims of amount upto Rs. 5Lakhs for depositors of banks under moratorium.
I just wanted to clear my understanding.
Lets say, ones claim/deposit is Rs. 7lakhs in one of such stressed banks. 5Lakhs settled by DICGC.
Now, what happens for the balance claim?

Is the 5Lakhs full and final payment or there may be additional payment for difference, if bank is merged with another entity/taken out of moratorium?
You won't get yr 5 lakhs till DICGC makes sure that there is no chance of recovery. In the event of you getting 5lakhs from DICGC means that now the chance of recovery is next to nil. However legally your legal claim of your remaining amount will remain ..... just as a claim.

Romeo1998

Romeo sir aisa mat bolo... covaxin, covishield, sputnik - saare teeke laga liye... ab bus kala teeka lagaana baaki hai... Buri nazar wale tera "Mu" kala...
Sir, i think every few months, new variants and new vaccines will be out... I have not taken even a single dose of vaccine as whole doctors association is completely against it, i fell ill 3 times with covid in last 18 months, exactly with a gap of 6 months, i think natural immunity lasts for 6 months... those 3 times was...last week of march 2020, then mid oct 2020, then 1st week april 2021, and now i am waiting to fall ill again in october :), every time i recovered in a few days by taking rest at home and having home made food... :)
even though this is funny image and just joke ( :DD this was my profile picture in whatsapp :DD ) , i think it can be possible after a few years :)
Untitled-2 (3).jpg

Virus & Vaccines to each other -

Tu dal dal .... Main paat paat

But now even the government has opened schools for small kids. ..... Presumption is that We have left the covid behind ...... Subject to prudential preventive measures continuing ..... Mask, social distance, vaccinated.

Bajaj Finserve crossed another BRN. 18K

Last edited:
for me in CNC timing is the most imp factor as working with SLs which are relatively tight also due to the fact that I have been day trading for more than a decade so it is ingrained in my mind.

there is a fear of T+2 in my mind, as most of the stocks I am trading or tracking for CNC are not front runners like part of some index or so. till the time delivery is not there I cannot square off (else auction risk is there) when stocks go below my sl level on T+1 or before delivery MM goes for a toss. it does not happen most of the time but it does happen

third is the scanner, which is imp for CNC as manually its very difficult.

Today Reality Index is more than 6% UP

Why is Reality Index shooting up like 11%, 6% etc in last few days.

Any new Government (positive) regulation coming? Or Drastic change' in Sales Data ?

Or Traders just plain revenge for Chinese Evergrande episode :DD

Why is Reality Index shooting up like 11%, 6% etc in last few days.

Any new Government (positive) regulation coming? Or Drastic change' in Sales Data ?

Or Traders just plain revenge for Chinese Evergrande episode :DD
China has put in a huge stimulus, also US has not raised the rates this time.