Day Trading Stocks & Futures

apegaonkar9

time for govt to come into action and make/amend the law :D then even court cant do anything
Don't even think this in dream . As Amazon ha already won international arbitration in Singapore on this matter . Lagta hai apko Government ko embracing conditions, Already in reto tax its feeling like
"बड़े बेआबरू होकर तेरे कूचे से हम निकले।"
-मिर्जा गालिब

Don't underestimate financial might of Amazon

Index going nowhere. But EOD toh upar hi jaana hai :up:
CB sir - of the usual methods for such circumstances, which is the preferred method for valuing loss making companies... DCF seems unreliable in such situation as per me... And more specifically have you looked into Zomato or Devyani or Borgir?
Edit: Anyone else is also welcome to chip in please.

Just curious. Why is DCF unreliable?
Usually I use reverse DCF to calculate the approximate implied growth... that should be within a reasonable range and should not be untenable... this I cannot do when there are negative parameters as inputs...
and for conventional DCF, established companies have some anchor at least for all the assumptions we are forced to make... I find myself groping in the dark when working on "startup-like" companies and come up with bizarre values (hence unreliable for me)... even when some assumptions are firmly based on facts like mgmt commentary on breakeven forecasts, the working capital turnover for eg. seems outrageous... aur waise bhi ye startup wale chokre TV pe aake bohot jhoot bolte hai... can they be trusted...

Have you applied for Zomato or Burger or Devyani Sri sir?

time for govt to come into action and make/amend the law :D then even court cant do anything
This also dragged down Reliance Stock and the whole market with it.